[Costco] $60 Off $100+ Purchase Online Voucher New Memberships Only

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2020 8:07 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
3956 posts
955 upvotes
Toronto, ON
if anyone is looking to see a promo/coupon code pls PM me thanks~!
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
1604 posts
712 upvotes
GTA
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Dont quote me on this, but I think they will deny membership.
From what I've seen in the forum, some people get it quick, some takes weeks, some need to call to get it.
That is why I just go in store to get it. They give it to you right away.
Any secondary user had success in applying and getting the coupon ?
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
1604 posts
712 upvotes
GTA
ji2o0k wrote: called Costco customer service and figured it out....

The address being used for the Costco membership needs to be the same as the CC billing address - if different, order will be canceled.

Hope this helps someone...
So, were you finally were able to sign up as new member and get the coupon ?
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
1604 posts
712 upvotes
GTA
fightbriz wrote: My membership expired feb 2020. Can my family member (who was Secondary cardholder) sign up with this promo code to be Primary and make me Secondary?

If so, do we both use the same email addresses as previous, or both new emails?

Also, if we signup a new membership (not renewal), would we be able to purchase on Costco.ca online immediately (and if so, how long does it take after signing up to get the membership details so i can use it online), or do we have to go in the store to activate / get physical cards?
Did this work for you? I.e your family member signing up with promo code and getting the voucher?
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
1604 posts
712 upvotes
GTA
phoreoneone wrote: Yes, just signed up. Will get a refund if they don’t want to give me a card

Did you ultimately get the membership card and voucher ?
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5512 posts
1826 upvotes
Toronto
headleygrange wrote: Did this work for you? I.e your family member signing up with promo code and getting the voucher?
Didn't try, still need an answer first
Jan 15, 2009
35 posts
25 upvotes
Works for me. I canceled my membership in March and use this promo code to get a new membership. I used the same name, credit card and address as the old one, just a different costco account. Got the voucher few days later.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1151 posts
811 upvotes
Whitby
headleygrange wrote: Any secondary user had success in applying and getting the coupon ?
Yes, I got it. My membership expired this May, signed up one in wife's name and got the code. Infact I even used the same credit card as my previous membership.

Edit: My wife was a secondary user in the previous membership.
Koodo Mobile | Stack | Lyft | Instagram
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
1247 posts
388 upvotes
Hi folks, I'm planning to make a $600+ purchase at Costco.ca, if you have a code that won't be used, I will be extremely grateful to have it. Thanks in advance!
If my sanity has to go, it is my job to keep its absence to myself. :D
Nov 15, 2011
111 posts
40 upvotes
Also looking for any spare codes! Long shot I know..
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2002
1699 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Been thinking of sign up for a while. Never been in Costco before. IIRC they only accept Mastercard. What's the best cashback credit card to use? Is it classified as a "Groceries" category? Specifically the Downsview Costco if it matters.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7165 posts
3439 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Firestorm ZERO wrote: Been thinking of sign up for a while. Never been in Costco before. IIRC they only accept Mastercard. What's the best cashback credit card to use? Is it classified as a "Groceries" category? Specifically the Downsview Costco if it matters.
I think most grocery category cc excluded Costco.
But why dont you get the costco mastercard if you are planning to use it in there sololy?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
3870 posts
1155 upvotes
QC
Took about 48h to receive the code. Used on the 600$ laptop.
Aug 15, 2019
249 posts
172 upvotes
Wasn’t this $80 dollar credit not too long ago $60 for signing up for membership + 20 for I recall it was their MasterCard?

If anyone can shed some light would be appreciated
Mar 11, 2009
69 posts
49 upvotes
Signed up June 28, hadn't received voucher email; called customer service today, after being on hold for 45 minutes, got through to someone and they gave me a voucher code over the phone.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
21397 posts
2630 upvotes
Toronto
headleygrange wrote: So, were you finally were able to sign up as new member and get the coupon ?
apologies for the late reply, I did sign up this weekend and my membership application did go through. My CC has been successfully charged.

Just awaiting on the $60 voucher - will report back.

I was the secondary member on my parent's card (dad is primary). I signed up as a new member and listed my dad as secondary.

Stay tuned!

FS: Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
3377 posts
2002 upvotes
Edmonton
ji2o0k wrote: apologies for the late reply, I did sign up this weekend and my membership application did go through. My CC has been successfully charged.

Just awaiting on the $60 voucher - will report back.

I was the secondary member on my parent's card (dad is primary). I signed up as a new member and listed my dad as secondary.

Stay tuned!
Went through a similar rigmarole last year. Technically. you are not a new member. I would be surprised if you get the voucher.