[Costco] $60 Off $100+ Purchase Online Voucher New Memberships Only

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2020 9:28 am
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
9547 posts
757 upvotes
Mississauga
Applied for membership on June 19th and received my voucher in my inbox this morning. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
RFD 41-0-0
Ebay 31-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1502 posts
2981 upvotes
Just letting you know, when you pick up your Costco membership, make sure to enroll in the membership auto renewal at the store to receive an extra $20 voucher (on top of the $60 voucher you get by email)!

I picked up my membership yesterday, and told the employee I want to register in the auto renewal offer to get the $20 voucher. The employee will verify if you paid for the membership by Mastercard, and will turn on the auto-renewal option (if not already turned on). After verifying the info, he gave me a $20 voucher.

Please see this thread/email for more details:
costco-hot-join-get-60-80-bonus-2384844/

https://mobilecontent.costco.com/live/r ... ation.html

Notes to help others out:

-I originally signed up online for a new membership using the COSTCOFAMILY promo code (in OP's post) on June 12.I paid for my membership with a BMO Mastercard. In the new thread the promo code is: COSTCOMBR
-I received my $60 voucher on June 15 by email.
-I picked up my membership on June 23 (yesterday). I asked to take advantage of the auto-renewal offer to get the $20 voucher. The employee gave me a $20 voucher (to use online only, when you spend $100 or more).
- You can only use 1 voucher per online transaction (the $60 voucher and $20 voucher won't stack for one purchase).

***- To take off auto-renewal: sign in online at Costco.ca. Under the "my account" tab, select "renew membership". You should then see: "auto renew payment", with your Mastercard details. You can select the option to stop auto renewal and you can delete your Mastercard details. I just did this earlier this morning.

Terms for $20 voucher:

*In order to receive the $20 Costco.ca online voucher, you must have enrolled in membership auto-renewal with any Mastercard. Non-members who sign up online on Costco.ca must present the original membership confirmation email at the Membership counter at their first visit to Costco to receive the auto-renewal offer. The voucher is valid until October 25, 2020 and may not be combined with any other offer. This offer can only be redeemed on a merchandise purchase of $100 or more on Costco.ca (in one transaction, before taxes, applicable fees and shipping, unless applicable fees and/or standard shipping is included in the quoted price). Only one (1) $20 OFF can be used per member per transaction during the promotional period. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Voucher amount will not be reissued if merchandise is returned. Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centres, on Costcobusinesscentre.ca, on Costcophotocentre.ca or on purchases of Costco Shop Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, gift cards, certificates and tickets, travel, tires, membership, or membership renewals. Only Canadian Costco members in good standing may take advantage of this offer. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers subject to change without notice.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2007
1131 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know if the promo code can be applied to Gift of Memberships?

Not the $60 off voucher, but the "Promo code: COSTCOFAMILY" can be applied to this?

It says promo applied when I put it in the promo code section, but I don't see the -$0.01
Aug 18, 2003
665 posts
156 upvotes
Terrace
my wife is the primary - i'm on it as well....but as family...

do i count as new member if i sign up?
in theory there is no difference between theory and practice - in practice there is
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
3734 posts
4017 upvotes
GTA
forevergone wrote: Does anyone know if the promo code can be applied to Gift of Memberships?

Not the $60 off voucher, but the "Promo code: COSTCOFAMILY" can be applied to this?

It says promo applied when I put it in the promo code section, but I don't see the -$0.01
I believe this was asked earlier in the thread and the answer was no
Jun 12, 2020
24 posts
26 upvotes
I'm liking Costco and I make random stops if I'm nearby just to check out the cool stuff they carry.

Pros:
- Lots of interesting products you don't find elsewhere.
- If you eat a lot of meat & frozen foods, you will save a lot of money. Produce is high-quality.
- Interesting selection of products keeps you coming back
- Hotdogs

Cons:
- Spend a lot to save a little. Ex: You can't buy 1 box of granola bars like a normal person. You have to buy 10 boxes and now you're eating granola bars every morning over the sink like a rat.
- Lack of produce & generic goods = 2nd trip to Superstore
- Some items are not cheaper than regular-size
- Weekends are packed. The work-related consequences of getting sick aren't worth it.
- Before leaving the store, you must pass through the return section to receive your reminder of how disgusting people are.
Dec 2, 2014
351 posts
292 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Charles wrote: my wife is the primary - i'm on it as well....but as family...

do i count as new member if i sign up?
no its tied to address
Apr 5, 2019
11 posts
8 upvotes
Will they apply the $60 off if you've recently bought something online? Instead of having to return it and then buy it online again.
Apr 24, 2013
435 posts
215 upvotes
Crna Gora
I tried enrolling last night and came to the last step and when I clicked buy it just took me to PAGE NOT FOUND.

Anyone else gad the experience? I checked and I was not charged but they created an online account for me.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3360 posts
329 upvotes
Toronto
can you renew your membership through online? and this deal still active?
====================================
Jul 15, 2018
6 posts
Toronto
I have $50 (25 × 2) physical vouchers if someone wants to buy it off me Grinning Face. I don't need to buy anything online at the moment. If interested please PM. Thank you!
Dec 23, 2019
13 posts
7 upvotes
The deal is live for those who are renewing their membership after the 18-month period. At the time of checkout, promo code "COSTCOFAMILY" needs to be applied and you'll get the total reduced by $0.01.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1072 posts
450 upvotes
frankyCrankie wrote: no its tied to address
That’s too bad. I think family members at the same address used to count as “new” memberships for the purposes of promos like this. Can anyone confirm that same address / different family member is definitely a no-go?

Thread Information

There are currently 7 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 5 guests)

dealwiththedeal, djredhat