Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] $60 Off $100+ Purchase Online Voucher New Memberships Only

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2020 8:07 pm
Member
Mar 6, 2010
413 posts
146 upvotes
Brampton
can I sign up in the store, buy from warehouse and get the $60 coupon in mail?
or can I sign up online tonight and buy something from warehouse tomorrow?
I need to buy a battery from warehouse so this seems like a good deal even if coupon is online
Member
User avatar
May 28, 2013
432 posts
213 upvotes
Laval, QC
luking wrote: can I sign up in the store, buy from warehouse and get the $60 coupon in mail?
or can I sign up online tonight and buy something from warehouse tomorrow?
I need to buy a battery from warehouse so this seems like a good deal even if coupon is online
Coupon in some cases take 3-4 weeks to be sent...
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 4, 2009
976 posts
131 upvotes
Mississauga area
My husband signed up for the Costco card on June 24th, got the email with voucher 3 days later, and the voucher expiration date is Sep 30. So it looks like maybe the expiration is approximately 3 months from signup date.
Newbie
Aug 9, 2014
31 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Renewed my costco card 3 days back at the Vaughan location, saw this and went back today, asked for the voucher at the customer desk and they gave me the 60$ physical voucher/card.
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 8, 2013
613 posts
564 upvotes
London
confirmed you cannot use the 20 and 60 off together.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 18, 2004
713 posts
204 upvotes
AYAM78 wrote: Renewed my costco card 3 days back at the Vaughan location, saw this and went back today, asked for the voucher at the customer desk and they gave me the 60$ physical voucher/card.
Was your membership expired? Did they ask any questions?
Newbie
Jun 16, 2020
50 posts
116 upvotes
kittypink wrote: My husband signed up for the Costco card on June 24th, got the email with voucher 3 days later, and the voucher expiration date is Sep 30. So it looks like maybe the expiration is approximately 3 months from signup date.
good to know. thanks
Jr. Member
Jan 8, 2020
138 posts
51 upvotes
Does anyone know how they refund when we buy with voucher?
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 21, 2006
178 posts
122 upvotes
Can I upgrade my membership to Executive and get the voucher?
Member
User avatar
Dec 26, 2012
218 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
I signed up instore and got 3x $20 off $100 codes. They can't be used together so i would have to spend $300 minimum. I didn't realize it was the wrong voucher till after when I got home and read the fine print. Emailed customer support, hopefully I can get the vouchers swapped.
Member
Mar 25, 2013
242 posts
33 upvotes
Signed up on june 28. Haven't received the voucher yet...
Member
User avatar
May 28, 2013
432 posts
213 upvotes
Laval, QC
NateTO3 wrote: Signed up on june 28. Haven't received the voucher yet...
Signed up on June 12 and haven't received it either.
Was told by Costco that it could take 3-4 weeks.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 24, 2005
9233 posts
103 upvotes
GTA
signed up on 01Jul2020...still waiting...was hoping to use it on the nest hello.
Jr. Member
Mar 5, 2017
103 posts
64 upvotes
vancouver
I signed up Jun 16 and went in to get cards the next day and haven't received the voucher. I also haven't bought anything.

Top