[Costco] $60 Off $100+ Purchase Online Voucher New Memberships Only

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2020 8:07 pm
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
21223 posts
2514 upvotes
Toronto
headleygrange wrote: Those who signed up online - Anyone got the code in email before going to the warehouse to get the physical card ?
Yup, me. I haven't gone in a Costco brick n mortar to get my physical card but upon online checkout - already got my membership# and 2 days later received the $60 off voucher.

The voucher can only be used with online orders....

FS: Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0
Jul 23, 2018
369 posts
124 upvotes
tmostafiz wrote: I was in a similar situation. Signed up on Aug 1 and was waiting for code to place an online order that was about to run out of stock. I just called customer service and was able to get the code over the phone (was about 25-30 min wait).
OongaLoonga wrote: You're awesome! I got it over the phone too. 6 minute wait, lol. Thanks!
headleygrange wrote: Those who signed up online - Anyone got the code in email before going to the warehouse to get the physical card ?
I got the code over the phone the day I brought the membership. And, today, 2 days later, I got a new code (which works!) by email. Yaay, lol.
Jun 5, 2017
86 posts
17 upvotes
When I try to add the code it says "You have entered a duplicate promotion code "COSTCOFAMILY".

But I don't see the promo code listed as a line item on the invoice

Anyone else having this problem? Not sure if their site is buggy or if the code is dead?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6995 posts
3319 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
coleonredflag wrote: When I try to add the code it says "You have entered a duplicate promotion code "COSTCOFAMILY".

But I don't see the promo code listed as a line item on the invoice

Anyone else having this problem? Not sure if their site is buggy or if the code is dead?
How much is "COSTCOFAMILY"?
$25?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Jun 5, 2017
86 posts
17 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: How much is "COSTCOFAMILY"?
$25?
From the OP: Sign up for a membership online using below promo code and get emailed a $60 off $100+ purchase voucher

It gets added to the invoice when I made a new account, but no idea why I need to do that. My account hasn't been active in 2+ years.

Anyone know how Costcos are in the GTA these days? Still huge line ups outside?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6995 posts
3319 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
coleonredflag wrote: From the OP: Sign up for a membership online using below promo code and get emailed a $60 off $100+ purchase voucher

It gets added to the invoice when I made a new account, but no idea why I need to do that. My account hasn't been active in 2+ years.

Anyone know how Costcos are in the GTA these days? Still huge line ups outside?
Oh I see. I thought that is a $25 coupon code.
Now I realized that is the code to sign up to get the $60 coupon.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2005
2660 posts
319 upvotes
Thx for this deal.

My $0.02: we signed up online in a similar manner as one of the posters who flipped the existing primary/secondary holders using a different email... but paid by MasterPass which was linked to a pre-existing email address in Costco's system. In the end, the coupon nevertheless arrived even though Costco seemed to send its welcome email to the MasterPass address, not the different email. Applied the coupon towards an automotive item which had no issues going >$135 to get the free shipping.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1434 posts
768 upvotes
Burnaby
Turns out the $75 minimum delivery only applies to Costco 2-day delivery items

As an example, I was able to order a pillow + Sandisk 256gb Microsd card for 103.98 pre-tax and only ended up paying 56 bucks out of pocket - yet shipping was still free
Mar 7, 2005
765 posts
228 upvotes
kooltilltheen wrote: Turns out the $75 minimum delivery only applies to Costco 2-day delivery items

As an example, I was able to order a pillow + Sandisk 256gb Microsd card for 103.98 pre-tax and only ended up paying 56 bucks out of pocket - yet shipping was still free
Costco doesn’t charge additional shipping on top of regular items. Items online are listed as more expensive than in store as prices online include shipping. There is no “spend x and get shipping free”. Food items are a bit different.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1554 posts
1070 upvotes
Lake Simcoe
Quick Costco question: Not deal related, but relevant.

My membership expired last month. (July 2020) -- If I don't renew until October 2020, does my new membership renew from the last expiry date (eg.August 1st) or does it start from the renewal date in Oct?
Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2606 posts
1701 upvotes
love2save wrote: Quick Costco question: Not deal related, but relevant.

My membership expired last month. (July 2020) -- If I don't renew until October 2020, does my new membership renew from the last expiry date (eg.August 1st) or does it start from the renewal date in Oct?
Thanks.
Once I renewed 2 months after it expired, and they reactivated it at the date it expired. Needless to say I was pissed off, but when I complained, I was told that it’s like a gym membership lol. I was told that if you renewed within 3 months after expiration, they’d reactivate retroactively.

Not sure how accurate this info was, maybe someone else can confirm. So ever since I alternate between wifey and myself
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1434 posts
768 upvotes
Burnaby
to_vento wrote: Costco doesn’t charge additional shipping on top of regular items. Items online are listed as more expensive than in store as prices online include shipping. There is no “spend x and get shipping free”. Food items are a bit different.
That's not true, try adding non-food items which come with 2 day delivery (such as tide or dishwasher tablets) and you'll see there's a $75 minimum free shipping (post-coupon) whereas the two items I mentioned come with free shipping and also don't state that they are cheaper in-store (I didn't even see the pillow in-store when I last checked - didn't search for the microSD card so dunno about that one)
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1363 posts
824 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
I'm moving soon. Might be an occasion to create a new account and use a new customer promo. Too bad my membership ends only in december because this promo is hot.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 24, 2012
5650 posts
1823 upvotes
Space
Unrelated question, are MacBooks discounted at Costco?
Jul 28, 2016
74 posts
37 upvotes
So once we sign up and use COSTCOFAMILY in the promo code section for the heckout section of said membership purchase, we'll get a 60 off 100+ coupon? Never bought a membership with Costco so I don't know if i'm doing this right.