• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2017 9:58 pm
[OP]
Nov 29, 2014
680 posts
80 upvotes
Pitt Meadows, BC

Is 600 all in a good price for AltiMAX™ RT 43 | General Tire

AltiMAX™ RT 43 | General Tire is the type.
215/60R16 Type.
Price of 600 is all in (labor, taxes, fees, balance, price of tires, etc).

The other option is to buy them online for 99 dollars each here:

http://www.quattrotires.com/tires/altimax-rt43/6868

and get them installed at a garage. Can that be done for 150 or less (install)?
I play the video games H2, WC3. I bank with low fee or no fee banks like Implicity. If you got questions ask.
3 replies
[OP]
Nov 29, 2014
680 posts
80 upvotes
Pitt Meadows, BC
I went with EverTrek RTX from General Tire. They are similar to the RT43. Maybe with a few more features. I got it at Canadian Tire on sale for 643 all in for four tires, balance, etc. They also said I need alignment. I didn't fall for that trick. Have aligment indicators and if it is off it will show after I drive for a while.

Since there are very few reviews of this tire (although they are similar to the RT43 which has good reviews) I'll say how it handled in light snow and rain today. It did well. Noise wasn't that bad. Hitting pot holes and larger cracks does give a bit louder noise that I'm use to. It has good handling and never felt any loss of control. No hydroplaning even when I hit large puddles off to the sides of the road. I felt it had good traction in turns. It's what I expected. An okay tire for a okay price. It's not a performance tire and I'm not going to treat it like one.
I play the video games H2, WC3. I bank with low fee or no fee banks like Implicity. If you got questions ask.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
2344 posts
726 upvotes
I just received my 15 inch tires from Quattro in 2 days since they had the best price and getting them installed at Tires 23 on Monday for $60.00. It may be a bit more if they are 16 inch but give them a call.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2007
2107 posts
636 upvotes
Op did u get your tires yet? If not i have a better recommendation for you. Let us know....