Expired Hot Deals

[7 Eleven] $5 meal deal

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2020 2:19 am
[OP]
Member
Sep 5, 2020
311 posts
205 upvotes

[7 Eleven] $5 meal deal

Every Wednesday in November you can get an 8 inch sub, bag of 7 select chips, and a bottle of AHA water.

Regular price where I’m at is $10. (Got the free coffee too)
Images
  • 56F6DE35-8483-4AA2-AC76-73D553A3FACA.png
  • BA219723-C474-4A37-B750-89B1D6F1DEBB.jpeg
20 replies
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2666 posts
3534 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
AHA water? What's that re--branded Toronto tap water in a bottle? :twisted: Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes


EDIT:

Wished our 7--11's were like these ones. WAY HEALTHIER then the western 7-11's. Heck I think someone did a month in Japan on a budget or something and lived just on 7-11 food.





Last edited by thedealhunter2000 on Nov 4th, 2020 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 19, 2018
1367 posts
1486 upvotes
Darn you didn't take a picture of what the food actually looks like.

I heard 7-11 actually isn't *that* bad but still not that good.
[OP]
Member
Sep 5, 2020
311 posts
205 upvotes
Cucumference wrote: Darn you didn't take a picture of what the food actually looks like.

I heard 7-11 actually isn't *that* bad but still not that good.
Sorry, I’ll try to remember next Wednesday. It’s not a gourmet sub but it was ok.
[OP]
Member
Sep 5, 2020
311 posts
205 upvotes
thedealhunter2000 wrote: AHA water? What's that re--branded Toronto tap water in a bottle? :twisted: Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes


EDIT:

Wished our 7--11's were like these ones. WAY HEALTHIER then the western 7-11's. Heck I think someone did a month in Japan on a budget or something and lived just on 7-11 food.
I think the ‘flavour’ of Toronto tap is different
Newbie
May 24, 2013
44 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
I used to dog on 7-11 too but now living right next to one and actually going to it, I actually find it pretty decent. Service is decent, products are decent. It’s just a little expensive for what you’re buying, but a deal is a deal and a sub from 7-11 is definitely not worse than like a sub from rexall or something.
Jr. Member
Jun 28, 2013
199 posts
261 upvotes
So tempted now, wanna try this sub and the "AHA" water
Thx op next week!
[OP]
Member
Sep 5, 2020
311 posts
205 upvotes
GB9797 wrote: So tempted now, wanna try this sub and the "AHA" water
Thx op next week!
You have to be a 7rewards member. If you don’t have the app you can get a card at the store.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2551 posts
2782 upvotes
I don't know why people are harping. This is a good deal, like US food pricing basically.
Temp. Banned
Feb 23, 2004
5928 posts
1891 upvotes
Are the subs made to order? Can I customize my toppings?

And Aha water is good.
[OP]
Member
Sep 5, 2020
311 posts
205 upvotes
Balduno wrote: Are the subs made to order? Can I customize my toppings?

And Aha water is good.
They are premade in their cooler
[OP]
Member
Sep 5, 2020
311 posts
205 upvotes
For those that are still wondering, this is the philly cheese steak. Today and next Wednesday to get the deal.
Images
  • 63250635-6006-4995-870C-9576DD6C8669.jpeg
  • 4B374E74-3409-4DA3-AC5B-E742F59B026C.jpeg
Penalty Box
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
720 upvotes
JustMe000 wrote: For those that are still wondering, this is the philly cheese steak. Today and next Wednesday to get the deal.
Doesn’t look bad but how did it taste?
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2009
1060 posts
336 upvotes
Vancouver
thearun wrote: I used to dog on 7-11 too but now living right next to one and actually going to it, I actually find it pretty decent. Service is decent, products are decent. It’s just a little expensive for what you’re buying, but a deal is a deal and a sub from 7-11 is definitely not worse than like a sub from rexall or something.
You do know you can buy sandwhiches at places other than convenience and drug stores?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 20, 2006
1772 posts
1332 upvotes
Off topic ..
A friend of mine in Calgary went to a few 7-11 stores in Calgary and was informed in-store topup vouchers are no longer available for sale.
Can any rfder confirms whether 7-11 store still sell Speakout Top-up paper voucher at the cash In Ontario?

Thanks.

PS Sorry, Mods. Dont want to create a new thread for the above q. Delete this post if necessary.
A QUIET MAN IS A THINKING MAN.
A QUIET WOMAN IS A DANGEROUS WOMAN


My Missus said " I don't tell you how to spend your $$, Don't tell me how to spend your $$."
[OP]
Member
Sep 5, 2020
311 posts
205 upvotes
rcnrcnrcn wrote: Doesn’t look bad but how did it taste?
It’s ok I guess but each person’s taste is different.
[OP]
Member
Sep 5, 2020
311 posts
205 upvotes
PatrickT16393 wrote: My subway poops are pretty good actually
I won’t be going to subway anymore. They nickel and dime you to death. They charge for guacamole while other places don’t. The latest is they charge extra for gluten free bread. They don’t mention it when you order it but it shows up on the receipt.
Newbie
May 24, 2013
44 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
blankall wrote: You do know you can buy sandwhiches at places other than convenience and drug stores?
I agree with you, but bet if this deal was at rexall instead of 7/11, it would be more popular
Member
Feb 8, 2015
380 posts
324 upvotes
Manotick, ON
I suppose this is an ok deal if you absolutely were rushed and needed the sub, chips and water for lunch.

Otherwise, I don't see why you wouldn't get a classic 12" at Subway for $7, use your own chips from Halloween leftover sale for $0.05 and the water fountain for $0.00
[OP]
Member
Sep 5, 2020
311 posts
205 upvotes
garmium wrote: I suppose this is an ok deal if you absolutely were rushed and needed the sub, chips and water for lunch.

Otherwise, I don't see why you wouldn't get a classic 12" at Subway for $7, use your own chips from Halloween leftover sale for $0.05 and the water fountain for $0.00
Most if not all water fountains are taped off because of Covid

Top