Expired Hot Deals

[7 Eleven] [9.21-10.20] Earn 2,000 - 25,000 Bonus Points

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2019 3:00 pm
Oct 21, 2011
41 posts
4 upvotes
Surrey, BC
After redeeming your points for treats online, how do you actually redeem it in store? Do you need to mention it when ordering food? Or do you mention it at checkout?
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
3749 posts
910 upvotes
WorkSafeBC wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 6:35 pm
After redeeming your points for treats online, how do you actually redeem it in store? Do you need to mention it when ordering food? Or do you mention it at checkout?
You select redeem in the app, and then it loads it. The employee scans the item and then your app, and it’s free.
Nov 10, 2018
1 posts
1 upvote
I wasnt even aware there was a promo going on but i also had a lot of shitty things going on in my life during that time and that's why i was shocked how i got so many points all of a sudden. I am a frequent customer at the local 711 and I just moved so i have been much since my move. I think today was my 3rd visit but im usually there almost everyday. Im a total slurpee junkie. Lol Anyways just wanted to say thanks something like this helped me in more ways than you can imagine. This is where gratitude comes in handy who cares when the points arrive the fact that they did it was cool? I wasnt expecting that at all.
Mar 6, 2015
332 posts
126 upvotes
Alert, Nunavut
so customer service rep got back to me saying they added 4k points, but I already got 4k points before she got back to me. So I got double points.
Jan 9, 2014
643 posts
491 upvotes
Regina
I got double points too... maybe it was just the people that complained?