(in App) Verify your age for "19+ offers" and get one time bonus - 2500 points

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2020 7:46 am
[OP]
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5701 upvotes

[7 Eleven] (in App) Verify your age for "19+ offers" and get one time bonus - 2500 points

Found it in their app ......

You go to "Deals" / "19 and Up" ... press on this and details are there:

Verify your age to receive 19+ offers and promos. Bonus Offer! Earn 2500 points when you age verify by Nov 3, 2019.

etc etc ....

Points awarded with successful confirmation of age verification and may take up to 24 hrs.

Then below there ... there is a "verify age" button ... if click on it, it's your info there ... but "done" button there doesn't save properly anyhow (not for me anyways).

In any case -- I don't think you would verify there ... - instead you go to your profile ... and there is a thingy there "Verify Age" ... if click on it ... it tells you you have to scan your ID - Driver licence or PR card etc etc ... you click on it ... and it wants "Front" and then probably "Back" of document ... it would scan it for you.

I didn't do it yet .. planning on doing it later ... and will do it Wednesday for my mother, when see her.

In any case ... 2500 points is 2500 points ... - No biggie to get it done ... if you have a true account :)
49 replies
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
23624 posts
31107 upvotes
Toronto
LOL "it tells you you have to scan your ID - Driver licence or PR card etc etc .."

7-Eleven getting my ID?!? What could possibly go wrong...
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
[OP]
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5701 upvotes
^ ^ ... no biggie basically... Really.

I ain't scared ... and neither is my mom.

I understand not wanting to do this on fake account ... but on your own account -- no biggie.

Let them have my Driver's ... so what :)

When recently my mom WON $100 dollars (2 x $50 Vanilla pre-paid visa cards) in latest Circle K "Rock Paper Scissors" game ... we had to send them in similar manner her ID (Driver's licence) .. to verify identity ... Had to scan and upload the scan to them ...

2500 points ... maybe not worth it for some ... but I don't mind :)

Some people are just way too paranoid, me thinks ...
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
711 needs your id to play
Jun 28, 2015
425 posts
387 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The 7eleven app JUST got their payment info hacked recently... but then again, there's not much you can do with just a driver's license. Especially mine, since its suspended Face With Stuck-out Tongue
May 26, 2014
186 posts
225 upvotes
Calgary, Alberta
Thank you OP. Was done quickly.
I went into profile, took photo of my front + back of drivers license and received the points within 5 minutes. 2500 points as promised.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1927 posts
1471 upvotes
OP never ceases to amaze me
[OP]
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5701 upvotes
adilh53 wrote: OP never ceases to amaze me
Should I take it as a complement? :D
[OP]
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5701 upvotes
JasonD983 wrote: Thank you OP. Was done quickly.
I went into profile, took photo of my front + back of drivers license and received the points within 5 minutes. 2500 points as promised.
Yep. I just did mine. Almost painless. :)

Went to profile ... clicked on "Verify my age" (or something like that... that actually totally disappeared right after successful age verification) ... scanned Drivers Front, putting it into the provided Frame. Then when succeeded, was told to scan the back ... which I did (and there is almost nothing anyhow on the back of my drivers license), but while doing it, I didn't get any Frame for some reason (to put it within the frame etc) ... but I took picture anyhow. And app uploaded everything.

Then almost instantly I was told by the app that my age verification was successful ... and probably in under a minute, I received some notification, the same thing basically, that my age verification was successful ... I reopened the app, and re-loaded the home page in it ... and the 2500 points were already there, added on.

I have now 5877 points in total (so I am assuming I had 3377 before or something like that ... I know I had 3K something in points, mostly from playing that selfie game that's no longer available).

Will see my mother on Wednesday ... She has now something like 3800+ points in her app (mostly due to the selfie game as well) ... after doing her age verification via Drivers license as well, she should end up with 6300+ points in total ...

Enough for small feast at 7-Eleven some day in the near future. :)
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1810 posts
2095 upvotes
Giving away your personal identification for about $2 worth of points. And they just got hacked.
[OP]
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5701 upvotes
EananC641158 wrote: Giving away your personal identification for about $2 worth of points. And they just got hacked.
I am just shaking in my boot. :)
[OP]
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5701 upvotes
Balduno wrote: So what are the adult offers?
None have arrived yet.

They are planning something for the future maybe ...

Maybe it'll have something to do with discounts on skin magazines, kefir yogurt etc :)
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
darkman, here is your free sex doll from 7-11
smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[OP]
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5701 upvotes
Can we just scan our app 5 times.... without buying anything? :)
Images
  • Screenshot_2019-09-24-13-39-23.png
Jan 2, 2018
459 posts
393 upvotes
EananC641158 wrote: Giving away your personal identification for about $2 worth of points. And they just got hacked.
Tf are they gonna do with a picture of your driver's license.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1947 posts
4340 upvotes
Saw this last week, but everytime I select done to submit, nothing happens. Just figured the app was broken.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
3773 posts
3530 upvotes
Toronto
Not worth the time and effort let alone giving out personal information. I'll just stick with their other offers but thanks for letting people know OP.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
WMPCOT wrote: Not worth the time and effort let alone giving out personal information. I'll just stick with their other offers but thanks for letting people know OP.
5000 bonus points with the purchase of a dildo is a good deal!!