Freebies

[7 Eleven] Some way(s) / game(s) to earn Free Points (In their 7 Rewards app) - Joystick / Selfie w/ Slurpee 50 points is back on!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2020 3:09 am
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5768 posts
1786 upvotes
Yeah, some days when I share the photo and then go back to the main page, the points don’t update. So I usually try again later that day. I don’t think it works though.

I just tried right now, and I got the points to add.

I don’t know what clock/time zone the app is on. Usually I try every calendar day, if I remember.

I do remember that recently I tried the selfie where it was before midnight my time but already midnight in the east. And I had already got points within the last 24 hours. And it went through.

I just try as often as I can.
May 2, 2007
275 posts
53 upvotes
rchong wrote: I didn't realize points expired after 90 days with no activity on the card/account. I'm out 4200 points. :(
I believe if you play the game it keeps your account active, unless you only noticed when you went in to play the game.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11886 posts
4793 upvotes
Worked this AM ....for both me and my mother.

Strange stuff. As if they don't want you to physically earn points on EVERY day. So it's hit and miss really.

In the past... Similar Slurpee game did award on every single day.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5768 posts
1786 upvotes
So I did the selfie at 130am pacific time, and I got the 50 points.

I just tried now at 10pm pacific time, and I got another 50 points.

I have no idea what determines when and why you get the 50 points.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11886 posts
4793 upvotes
Balduno wrote: So I did the selfie at 130am pacific time, and I got the 50 points.

I just tried now at 10pm pacific time, and I got another 50 points.

I have no idea what determines when and why you get the 50 points.
Maybe they go by Eastern Time ... and then you got your two 50s over two separate days ...

1:30 am pacific = 4:30 am eastern (the same day)

10 pm pacific = 1 am eastern time (two different days already .... talking about 2 eastern time 50s) :)

who knows though ... as I am just trying to guess.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5768 posts
1786 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Maybe they go by Eastern Time ... and then you got your two 50s over two separate days ...

1:30 am pacific = 4:30 am eastern (the same day)

10 pm pacific = 1 am eastern time (two different days already .... talking about 2 eastern time 50s) :)

who knows though ... as I am just trying to guess.
Yeah, I thought that could be the case.

However, when they ran their promos for freebies or those offers with a limited amount/limited to one day, those used pacific time as the cut off.

So who knows.

Free is free.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5768 posts
1786 upvotes
Just went to do the selfie, and a new game has been added for additional points. It’s similar to dance dance revolution.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11886 posts
4793 upvotes
Another game was added there as well - Slurpee Dance Party ..... (under joystick).

So now you can win 50 points x 2 (50 for playing the game and 50 for sharing Selfie after you play the game) = 100 points / a day, I guess ... plus maybe some prizes via the just added game as well.

Plus you can still win 50 points / a day via the original Selfie game.

So ... 150 points a day, in total.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5768 posts
1786 upvotes
Pretty easy way to get 150 points a day.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5768 posts
1786 upvotes
I got over 1000 points in the game and won a free medium slurpee. Didn’t realize that was possible.

I have this free medium slurpee in my account, plus a free cup from a bunch of purchases. I don’t want to lose either, so I should probably use the free cup for a larger than medium slurpee. Does anyone know if that would work?

Thanks.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11886 posts
4793 upvotes
Balduno wrote: I got over 1000 points in the game and won a free medium slurpee. Didn’t realize that was possible.

I have this free medium slurpee in my account, plus a free cup from a bunch of purchases. I don’t want to lose either, so I should probably use the free cup for a larger than medium slurpee. Does anyone know if that would work?

Thanks.
Did you notice ... there are two buttons there to play the Game... one is "Play Game" ... and another one is "Play in AR" ?

What is "in AR" ... did you try both of those buttons?
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5768 posts
1786 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Did you notice ... there are two buttons there to play the Game... one is "Play Game" ... and another one is "Play in AR" ?

What is "in AR" ... did you try both of those buttons?
AR is just a different background. It uses the background of wherever you’re at, through your phone camera.
Mar 15, 2017
56 posts
27 upvotes
said i won a free slurpee but don't see it anywhere...
Apr 24, 2011
395 posts
437 upvotes
Bleutea wrote: said i won a free slurpee but don't see it anywhere...
In the app, tap on the Deals button at the bottom. It should be listed as "Free Medium Slurpee for playing our Slurpee Dance game", under both the Exclusive Deals and Drinks categories.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5768 posts
1786 upvotes
Has anyone been able to win the free slurpee from the game more than once? I got over 1000 points the other day again, but I didn’t get the notification for the free slurpee.