Freebies

[7 Eleven] Some way(s) / game(s) to earn Free Points (In their 7 Rewards app) - Joystick / Selfie w/ Slurpee 50 points is back on!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2020 3:09 am
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5728 posts
1767 upvotes
Bleutea wrote: said i won a free slurpee but don't see it anywhere...
JPRUEFER wrote: In the app, tap on the Deals button at the bottom. It should be listed as "Free Medium Slurpee for playing our Slurpee Dance game", under both the Exclusive Deals and Drinks categories.
That’s correct. I think after you win it says where to find it.
Nov 26, 2015
352 posts
663 upvotes
Winnipeg
In the "Deals" category, I got an offer for a free personal pizza (no points required)

Did other people get the same offer?
Nov 1, 2016
871 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
Not for me. Lucky you. Enjoy the pizza!
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11845 posts
4777 upvotes
Mok122cobra wrote: In the "Deals" category, I got an offer for a free personal pizza (no points required)

Did other people get the same offer?
Don't see it ... or .. what else to press in order to see it when you are in "Deals"?
Nov 26, 2015
352 posts
663 upvotes
Winnipeg
Darkman wrote: Don't see it ... or .. what else to press in order to see it when you are in "Deals"?
It was under the same place as where you go to redeem the free medium slurpee. I don't think I had to to anything to get it to show up.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11845 posts
4777 upvotes
Mok122cobra wrote: It was under the same place as where you go to redeem the free medium slurpee. I don't think I had to to anything to get it to show up.
That's probably has to do with game's high score ...

I hardly play it or try it hard ... So maybe that's why ... You probably play that game.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11845 posts
4777 upvotes
My mother doesn't have that free pizza either ... so consider the "free slurpee" mention, I am pretty sure that free pizza is related to the slurpee game (under joystick), just as the free slurpee.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11845 posts
4777 upvotes
Balduno wrote: No free pizza for me.
He must have achieved really good / high score in order to earn a free pizza instead of free slurpee :)
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5728 posts
1767 upvotes
Darkman wrote: He must have achieved really good / high score in order to earn a free pizza instead of free slurpee :)
And to answer my own question from before, the free slurpee for 1000 points in the game is a one time offer.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
3321 posts
1072 upvotes
Ontario
Anyone else having trouble signing into the app?

I signed out and then couldn't sign back in (email/password combination is not valid).

Then I clicked on "Forgot password" but email never came.

So I did "Forgot Password" on their webpage and successfully changed my password.

Then was able to sign in online but not via the app.

Did this a few times but keep getting an error message on the app.
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay
Bank: Alterna (1.2%, no fees)
Brokers: IB (For. stocks/low comm)/Reg. RBCDI(service, USD)
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11845 posts
4777 upvotes
minimalist wrote: Anyone else having trouble signing into the app?

I signed out and then couldn't sign back in (email/password combination is not valid).

So I did "Forgot Password" on their webpage and successfully changed my password.

My mother's phone is always okay (didn't try this morning).

My Android ... it always signs me out on it's own ... and then I have to sign in every time I want to go into the app ... I use Facebook Login (wanted to register with login / pass ... but it doesn't let me).

I wrote them about this ... called them ... opened up ticket ... but nothing is done ... It's been months now.

At least I can still login with Facebook .. but have to do this every time I want to enter the app.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8577 posts
1517 upvotes
minimalist wrote: Anyone else having trouble signing into the app?

The app cache has corrupted and needs to be cleared. Go into your apps via Android settings, then select clear cache. if this doesn't help remove the app and re-install.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11845 posts
4777 upvotes
Frankie3s wrote: The app cache has corrupted and needs to be cleared. Go into your apps via Android settings, then select clear cache. if this doesn't help remove the app and re-install.
Maybe I should also do this ... one of these days ( when feeling less lazy :) ).

And see if this will resolve my login issues.

I did delete the app and reinstalled it again ... Didn't help.

But I didn't try to clear cache first.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8577 posts
1517 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Maybe I should also do this ... one of these days ( when feeling less lazy :) ).

And see if this will resolve my login issues.

I did delete the app and reinstalled it again ... Didn't help.

But I didn't try to clear cache first.
The Kijiji app has taught me this lesson well. In the past when the app had failed I would do a uninstalll/reinstall and still suffer the same consequences. If you just clear the cache, the app will still be there and you'll be prompted to manually sign-in. When you successfully sign-in, your profile and settings will be refreshed from the server side and you should be good to go.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!