Hot Deals

7 Eleven

Subs, sandwiches & wraps $3.50 "Tasty Tuesdays" in September

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2021 2:58 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2734 posts
2330 upvotes
Prince George

[7 Eleven] Subs, sandwiches & wraps $3.50 "Tasty Tuesdays" in September

7-Eleven is running a "Tasty Tuesdays" promo this month with $3.50 subs, sandwiches and wraps. Tuesdays only (Sept 7, 14, 21 and 28).

7Rewards members get a bonus 300 points if you also buy a drink. People love to hate on 7-Eleven but around here, the food is not bad.
IMG_4260.png
12 replies
Jr. Member
Nov 3, 2009
170 posts
135 upvotes
toronto
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: 7-Eleven is running a "Tasty Tuesdays" promo this month with $3.50 subs, sandwiches and wraps. Tuesdays only (Sept 7, 14, 21 and 28).

7Rewards members get a bonus 300 points if you also buy a drink. People love to hate on 7-Eleven but around here, the food is not bad.

IMG_4260.png
Around where?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 7, 2003
20916 posts
1195 upvotes
Shanghai, China
Are the sandwiches and wraps any good?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2734 posts
2330 upvotes
Prince George
runnersgambit wrote: Around where?
My location (Prince George).

The stores used to be a local chain ("Mr. G") but were bought out by 7-Eleven a few years ago. Maybe that history changes the atmosphere for the better.
Last edited by cheaper_than_cheap on Sep 7th, 2021 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Oct 22, 2020
19 posts
12 upvotes
Sgt_Strider wrote: Are the sandwiches and wraps any good?
They are very mediocre, I would not go as far as to say bad though. I have never had a rotten or otherwise "off" sandwich or wrap but the subs especially are salt bombs with lots of preservatives. Check the nutrition facts on them and be like "whoa!".

Subway is 10x better (imo) and we're talking subway here...not exactly top shelf stuff :P
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2816 posts
1480 upvotes
B.C.
Stiles23 wrote: They are very mediocre, I would not go as far as to say bad though. I have never had a rotten or otherwise "off" sandwich or wrap but the subs especially are salt bombs with lots of preservatives. Check the nutrition facts on them and be like "whoa!".

Subway is 10x better (imo) and we're talking subway here...not exactly top shelf stuff :P
That sounds about right. THese are okay on sale like this but pretty gross otherwise!!
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2006
2483 posts
876 upvotes
The price is good but 7-11 is one of the few places where if you make the mistake of eating there, you regret not going to mcdonalds instead.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 7, 2003
20916 posts
1195 upvotes
Shanghai, China
lennyandcarl wrote: That sounds about right. THese are okay on sale like this but pretty gross otherwise!!
spiralspirit wrote: The price is good but 7-11 is one of the few places where if you make the mistake of eating there, you regret not going to mcdonalds instead.
Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 17, 2017
2543 posts
1400 upvotes
Is it better than Tims food lol
Jr. Member
Dec 30, 2018
168 posts
82 upvotes
EASTVAN
most of the subs gotta add the free condiments and get them to toast it for extra nomz
Newbie
Aug 8, 2020
58 posts
243 upvotes
Calgary, AB
The 7-11 pizza sub is delicious. It's got lots of meat in it and I get my local store to throw it in the oven to toast it.

Top