Cell Phones

7 Inch Phablet Phones

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2020 8:53 pm
May 17, 2008
210 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
miji2 wrote: Same boat as you - looking at the same phablet segment. My Mi Max 1 just died and only reasonable option seems to be BlackShark 3 Pro which is waaaay too expensive for me ($1000++). Only affordable options seem to be Mi Max 3 (which is getting rare) or Huawei Enjoy Max / Honor 8x Max (which seem barely usable on Canadian carriers) and all those being quite a few generations behind. Huawei Mate 20X is somewhere in between but still too pricey in my books especially considering bootloader is not unlockable. So just like you, I am stuck. What the hell?

Postal system is currently non functional in Canada due to Covid-19. Most express packages are stuck in transit - I have packages sitting at the airport in Singapore since April 13 and they just showing getting on a flight to Vancouver last week. More and more vendors are refusing to ship anything to Canada.
It has been a nightmare for all online buyers buying anything from Asia and Europe. The seller in Germany refuses to ship my package to Canada because Deutsche Post only allows shipments to Canada by ocean freight.
Dec 4, 2017
487 posts
196 upvotes
[quote=miji2 post_id=32651005 time=1591241446 user_id=1151
Postal system is currently non functional in Canada due to Covid-19. Most express packages are stuck in transit
[/quote]

+1

My shipments have taken weeks when it should take a day or two. One package took 10 days from a store that is 1 km from my house, but doesn't have in-store pickup due to pandemic.