• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2013 11:40 am
[OP]
Jun 4, 2013
452 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto

$79 for Mobile Auto-Detailing Package

Donate $10 to Unlock This Deal : Get 2-Hour Full Mobile Car Detailing Package for $79 (Regularly $200) - Save 60%

Your 2-Hour Cleaning Includes:
- hand car wash
- spray wax and shine application
- tire shine, cleaning and degreasing of rims
- interior vacuuming, shampooing of floor carpet (does not include seat upholstery and mats)
- cleaning and degreasing of all doors jambs, lubrication of all doors and trunk rubber
- sanitation treatment for heating/air-conditioning system, and a heat treatment (designed deodorize interior up to 60 days)

http://greedygiver.com/DealDetails.php?DealID=178
9 replies
Deal Addict
May 16, 2013
1422 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto
The place, Quick Auto Spa, has horrendous reviews.

Damaged cars, long waiting times, etc.

I'd suggest to everybody to avoid them and learn from other people's dealings with them.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2013
452 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
I have read good reviews on them.

Are you confusing it with THE Auto Spa? That's a company I stay away from.
Banned
Oct 15, 2005
12954 posts
1615 upvotes
North York
so can i get this deal without signing up ?
[OP]
Jun 4, 2013
452 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
You can sign-up and unsubscribe to emails I'm pretty sure. I bought a Living Social once and they made me sign up but then I just blocked the email lol

Getting my car detailed next week.
infamouskid wrote: so can i get this deal without signing up ?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1493 upvotes
Montreal
Too cheap to be true. Wouldn't trust it
[OP]
Jun 4, 2013
452 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
I always feel that way about these daily deals but my car needs it, I've neglected it and I wanted to try this one out. I'll post a review next week as well.
neverhaveiever wrote: Too cheap to be true. Wouldn't trust it
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1493 upvotes
Montreal
Get more info first. Get lots of pictures. It will be hell if they create swirls and scratches. It only takes one bad wash to get swirls.
AdamMilan wrote: I always feel that way about these daily deals but my car needs it, I've neglected it and I wanted to try this one out. I'll post a review next week as well.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2013
452 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Absolutely I will take pictures and post on a blog or something.
neverhaveiever wrote: Get more info first. Get lots of pictures. It will be hell if they create swirls and scratches. It only takes one bad wash to get swirls.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2013
452 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
UPDATE**

Got my car detailed, they did a pretty good job and finished under the 2-hour original deal. Like that they did my carpets, interior looks nice they got rid of some gum and other stuff that got into the cup-holder. The owner was a nice guy, was able to speak to him and learn about keeping my car clean and in better cosmetic shape.

One thing I wish I got was the seat upholstery but that was extra so I'll just do it myself. Other than that, good experience.