Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

$80 off Pirelli tires- starts June 3

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 4th, 2019 3:14 pm
Tags:
14 replies
Sep 11, 2011
810 posts
1065 upvotes
Toronto
Oh, I just got these about a week ago and still waiting for delivery. Could I possibly get this card somehow? Maybe when they are in, cancel the order, then re-buy them?

Anyone with experience with this in the case of tires?

Update: I was able to speak with the tire department and they said they would send me the rebate/Costco cash card since my tires were still in delivery. YMMV on this.
Last edited by ApocDeals on Jun 4th, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 27, 2009
752 posts
500 upvotes
Hamilton
If you can't find what you want in the Pirellis, Bridgestone sale starts June 17th $70 off and $0.01 installation. If you type tires in the op link you'll find it.
Feb 23, 2010
478 posts
1032 upvotes
Vancouver
Newbie question. What's the total price to get new costco tires? It's just the price of the tires + $15/tire installation fee. Any hidden fees?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1621 posts
1786 upvotes
QC, Canada
humble_kid wrote: Newbie question. What's the total price to get new costco tires? It's just the price of the tires + $15/tire installation fee. Any hidden fees?
The total will be price of tires + $15/tire install fee, regardless of whether its just to mount tire on rim or install the wheel actually onto the car. No other fees. You can save on the install fees by buying during the $0.01/tire offer that @stimy has mentioned.
Feb 23, 2010
478 posts
1032 upvotes
Vancouver
sid8tive wrote: The total will be price of tires + $15/tire install fee, regardless of whether its just to mount tire on rim or install the wheel actually onto the car. No other fees. You can save on the install fees by buying during the $0.01/tire offer that @stimy has mentioned.
Thank you very much!
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
2343 posts
433 upvotes
I don't have a costco membership but my brother does. Can I get him to order them online and take my car into have them installed?
Any issues with this I need to know?
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2896 posts
2002 upvotes
GTA
bellboy26 wrote: I don't have a costco membership but my brother does. Can I get him to order them online and take my car into have them installed?
Any issues with this I need to know?
Yes .. you can use your brother’s membership for ordering and installation..

Costco give u free rotation and also free repair for life of the tires .. not sure but your brother has to present for all repairs and tire rotation and warranty claims
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7524 upvotes
BC
humble_kid wrote: Thank you very much!
There is also a tire levy which is $5 per tire or less, depending on which province you're in.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Sep 11, 2011
810 posts
1065 upvotes
Toronto
humble_kid wrote: Newbie question. What's the total price to get new costco tires? It's just the price of the tires + $15/tire installation fee. Any hidden fees?
This could be different depending on where you go, but I was charged $6 per tire (thus $24 total+tax) to swap from winters to summers. Note that after the first week of May, they were only doing tire swaps for cars where one of the sets (winters or summers) is a Costco purchased set, but thankfully they still honoured my appointment.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
8018 posts
1780 upvotes
Toronto
sid8tive wrote: The total will be price of tires + $15/tire install fee, regardless of whether its just to mount tire on rim or install the wheel actually onto the car. No other fees. You can save on the install fees by buying during the $0.01/tire offer that @stimy has mentioned.
Does that fee also include removing the old tires from a rim to dispose of, and then mounting the new ones onto it?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1621 posts
1786 upvotes
QC, Canada
trixR4kids wrote: Does that fee also include removing the old tires from a rim to dispose of, and then mounting the new ones onto it?
Last winter, when I bought tires from them, I paid the $15/tire, which is all inclusive, afaik. The disposal fee was part of the tire purchase invoice.