85 inch TV options at Costco

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2021 2:14 pm
[OP]
Sep 10, 2017
113 posts
163 upvotes

85 inch TV options at Costco

Looking at a budget 85 inch tv. Would like to buy from Costco due to warranty, especially important in the budget category.

Really wanted the Hisense option, but that has been out of stock for a while. Bonus points because it has 2 stand configurations, 1 of which would fit on my current TV stand which is the only option that would fit on my tv stand.

Any luck that this thing will restock soon? Am I stuck waiting for 2021 options? Do we know when 2021 options will be put in stock?

Thanks.
2 replies
Oct 2, 2018
705 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto
Lucky you eing a bit ahead of the curve, I'm sitting with a 65" but also starting to think about the next step. Dont think I can go 85" due to placement area, 80" might work haha.

I like Sony and Vizio, however Vizio no longer has a presence in Canada they pulled out of our market sadly enough. Costco Canada no longer sells Vizio's, unfortunate as that was a lot of functionality for the price.

Next month Ontario is in another lockdown, good time to figure out what works brand wise.
Youth is the gift of nature, while age is a work of art.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
5020 posts
1877 upvotes
ramsman13 wrote: Looking at a budget 85 inch tv. Would like to buy from Costco due to warranty, especially important in the budget category.

Really wanted the Hisense option, but that has been out of stock for a while. Bonus points because it has 2 stand configurations, 1 of which would fit on my current TV stand which is the only option that would fit on my tv stand.

Any luck that this thing will restock soon? Am I stuck waiting for 2021 options? Do we know when 2021 options will be put in stock?

Thanks.
Anybody have a crystal ball for forsee the future for inventory to arrive???
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H 7.2 setup. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL; Polk S35 - Center; Klipsch R51M - RR+RL; Klipsch R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL; Polk HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2