• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2011 10:29 am
[OP]
Apr 19, 2008
111 posts
266 upvotes
London

[Ford] $86 tickets for $29 from the Stratford Festival

Every year the website Stratford Festival Reviews posts all the best ticket deals and reviews from the Stratford Festival. The deals begin April 1, with the Tixx promotion.
Balcony seats at the Festival Theatre sell for $29 online only, and there's a limited supply, but I've never had problems getting
tickets. Last year we saw Christopher Plummer on opening night for $29.
Now that was a deal!
http://bit.ly/h9Iwx1
6 replies
Mar 3, 2008
325 posts
256 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Should be a good season!
[OP]
Apr 19, 2008
111 posts
266 upvotes
London
This year's production of Twelfth Night, with Brian Dennehy should be great. Probably headed for Broadway like he last time Dennehy was at Stratford.
The festival seemsto have made a change to the ticket buying process. You have to login and get tickets
from the Tixx page: http://bit.ly/gLqsoP
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2004
1718 posts
171 upvotes
Thanks OP , always love to see shows @ Stratford $29 is a great price.

"Seating assigned randomly after checkout and will be shown in your order confirmation."

I hope they at least assign seats together ..
Nov 27, 2009
68 posts
2 upvotes
kid3 wrote: "Seating assigned randomly after checkout and will be shown in your order confirmation."
I hope they at least assign seats together ..
They do. Here's some more info from their site:

"All tickets in a single TiXX request must be for adjoining seats. If we can’t seat everyone in your party together, your request will not succeed. In that case, you should resubmit your request as a number of smaller separate requests."
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2001
1538 posts
62 upvotes
Maple
Thanks! Just got tix to the opening day performance of Twelfth Night. Not bad, 3rd row.
Oct 27, 2010
587 posts
1006 upvotes
awesome find, thanks! Posted this to the deals homepage.