• Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2016 7:25 pm
Tags:
None
12 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
do they have the Superman logo at the back as well? if yes, i get these and cut off the arms for tank tops for the gym
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2264 posts
835 upvotes
toronto
mikka1989 wrote: do they have the Superman logo at the back as well? if yes, i get these and cut off the arms for tank tops for the gym
Good idea
Jr. Member
May 25, 2011
103 posts
26 upvotes
Anybody knows why it won't let me do the store or post office pickup? The option just grey, says some items can't be picked up. Strange, never had that before.
Newbie
Jun 12, 2010
13 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
strawberry00 wrote: Anybody knows why it won't let me do the store or post office pickup? The option just grey, says some items can't be picked up. Strange, never had that before.
There are two reasons why an item may not be suitable for Grab & Go or Canada Post pickup.

It’s too large or too heavy.
Some orders come directly from third party vendors that are unable to ship to a Grab & Go locker or a Canada Post location. We are working to make it possible for them to ship to these locations.

Just order $50 worth of stuff to get free shipping and return the filler items.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
22385 posts
7628 upvotes
Was looking for an Adventuretime hoodie but due to licensing, I will have to order from the USA. Not available to Canadians it seems...
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
22385 posts
7628 upvotes
t3359 wrote: Damn, I want to be Batman, not Superman!!!

bjl
There are new Batman costumes for kids in the toy section. Was there yesterday. Lots of Batman vs. Superman toys...
Member
Oct 16, 2008
444 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
To add to this thread, various superhero sleep pants are on clearance at your local Walmart for $3! Yes, $3!!! The tag says $15, the sign above the pants states clearance $9 but they ring up as $3.

This is a bit YMMV as sizes and superhero's may vary.

I was able to grab the Ghostbusters and Captain America at two different WM's for $3.

Link below as reference.
Superman: http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/superman-me ... 0195347866
Ghostbusters: http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/ghostbuster ... 0195347890
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 10, 2012
849 posts
273 upvotes
1point8t wrote: To add to this thread, various superhero sleep pants are on clearance at your local Walmart for $3! Yes, $3!!! The tag says $15, the sign above the pants states clearance $9 but they ring up as $3.

This is a bit YMMV as sizes and superhero's may vary.

I was able to grab the Ghostbusters and Captain America at two different WM's for $3.

Link below as reference.
Superman: http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/superman-me ... 0195347866
Ghostbusters: http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/ghostbuster ... 0195347890
That's an awesome price. I always look out for these kind of deals but very rare
PSN: SUPRSAYN

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)