Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

--

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2018 12:44 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
4863 posts
3537 upvotes
Burnaby

--

--
Last edited by Guest13384726 on Jun 21st, 2021 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Incompetent workers (and criminals) cover each other's "lower back"
Keywords: doxxers, moles, security breaches, cs*s,
Thread Summary
Several variations (added features):
Model # MDR-ZX110 | change model...
This model is also known as: MDRZX110, MDRZX110/BCAE, MDRZX110/BLK, MDRZX110/WCAE, MDRZX110NA, MDRZX110NC

Sound frequency response plots available at rtings (tested the noise cancelling variant MDRZX110NC)
^ link to sound section
The Sony MDR-ZX110NC is an average sounding pair of closed-back on-ear headphones. They have a deep and powerful bass, a very well-balanced mid-range, and an even treble. However, their bass delivery is prone to quite a bit of inconsistency across multiple users and the treble lacks detail and brightness. Overall, their sound profile is rather heavy in the bass range, and veiled in the treble range. This makes them a decent choice for fans of bass-heavy genres like EDM and Hip-hop, but are not the ideal choice for classical or vocal-centric music since they won't produce the most present and detailed vocals and lead instruments.
20% off at The Source for GoodLife and Energie Cardio members. The details about what's eligible and what's the amount of the discount are available here (you'll need your membership ID.)
Thanks to @Coolcicada for pointing this out.

20% off at The Source for registered PSP customers. Details about The Source's Partner Savings Program available here.
Reported by @Jedmos. Thanks.
5 replies
Jan 3, 2013
995 posts
3914 upvotes
Toronto
If you have a Goodlife Fitness tag, you can get an extra 20% off on headphones. Thanks for posting this, I noticed the in-ear ones are on sale too and are some of the best. A real steal at this price.

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/audio-an ... /108019757

Also, you should opt for the ACP, you get two replaces over three years OTC if they break.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1558 posts
1452 upvotes
senjms wrote: no mic. cold deal.
Thanks for the helpful comment. Glad you posted that for everyone else.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1876 posts
6390 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Coolcicada wrote: If you have a Goodlife Fitness tag, you can get an extra 20% off on headphones. Thanks for posting this, I noticed the in-ear ones are on sale too and are some of the best. A real steal at this price.

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/audio-an ... /108019757

Also, you should opt for the ACP, you get two replaces over three years OTC if they break.
I have a Good Life tag, do I have to go in store to get the discount?