Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
27371 posts
7681 upvotes
FoMoHotDeals wrote: hmmm. the bad reviews says, not fresh.. on stale side
edit, even the good reviews say ..stale
Not seeing that many reviews for "stale" but staler=better, IMO. They're way too soft when fresh--I usually open gummy candies and let them sit for a week or so, so they are more chewy :)

Speaking of reviews, here's one for Hot Lips (which aren't on sale):
Idiot on Amazon wrote: Smoked a joint and decided to eat the whole box.... Never been so sick in my life, wanted to die... threw up a million times... ( worst than alcohol poisoning)
And this clown gave the product 1-star :rolleyes: Yep do stupid shit and then blame the product. Next in his future I can see him getting high, crashing a car, and blaming the car :lol:
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2447 posts
1225 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Estimated delivery date is 2-3 weeks from now. In for one, still.
This space for rent.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1662 posts
1388 upvotes
Toronto
ES_Revenge wrote: Not seeing that many reviews for "stale" but staler=better, IMO. They're way too soft when fresh--I usually open gummy candies and let them sit for a week or so, so they are more chewy :)

Speaking of reviews, here's one for Hot Lips (which aren't on sale):

And this clown gave the product 1-star :rolleyes: Yep do stupid shit and then blame the product. Next in his future I can see him getting high, crashing a car, and blaming the car :lol:
lol yeah I saw that one. Doesn't make much sense with the one star rating. Should've been auto 5 stars ratings.
Multi Millionaire in Points
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1854 posts
1148 upvotes
Laval, QC
Says ship in 1-3 weeks
Ok, I don’t really need 1.25k gummy immediately, so I can wait
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6111 posts
1400 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Thanks. Was charged tax also.
Feb 14, 2019
18 posts
14 upvotes
Lawrence Park, ON
Thanks OP, in for one. Does Amazon have any hot deals on insulin pumps?
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
2463 posts
4194 upvotes
Toronto
https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gold-Bear ... merReviews

The review from is one to read (Amusing but Sad), go to the link to check. Way to long to post here:

Jeffrey Lambert

Holds No Surprises For Me Anymore...
May 2, 2016

Flavor: Gold Bears
This is a cautionary tale and - unlike most of the other reviews on this product - this is a true story and its authenticity can be qualified by a small news item that appeared in the Toronto Star's local news section during the month of April in 2013, much to my chagrin.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2003
7798 posts
582 upvotes
Edmonton
Kishnabe wrote: https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gold-Bear ... merReviews

The review from is one to read (Amusing but Sad), go to the link to check. Way to long to post here:

Jeffrey Lambert

May 2, 2016

This is a cautionary tale and - unlike most of the other reviews on this product - this is a true story and its authenticity can be qualified by a small news item that appeared in the Toronto Star's local news section during the month of April in 2013, much to my chagrin.
Couldn't find the news story but hilarious story. Reminds me of the tucker max stories.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
27371 posts
7681 upvotes
Kishnabe wrote: https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gold-Bear ... merReviews

Jeffrey Lambert

May 2, 2016

LOL I didn't read but I'm going to assume that's about the sugar-free ones? Yeah those ones should be illegal!

BTW for Haribo lovers, a standard 140g-ish bag of Haribo is $1.00 in the States. They're sold in dollar stores there! I'm not sure why they're like $2.50-$3.00 here :rolleyes: but it's highway robbery by comparison.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
1548 posts
632 upvotes
London
Just got my shipping notification! Yummy gummies in my tummy!