• Nov 10th, 2019 11:08 am
Tags:
None
7 replies
Feb 19, 2009
420 posts
449 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
If the recent vaping crisis has proven anything, it's that you should be sceptical of snorting any chemical/oil down into your lungs.
I honestly don't get this whole oil craze.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1327 posts
660 upvotes
Near GTA
acidcaribou wrote: If the recent vaping crisis has proven anything, it's that you should be sceptical of snorting any chemical/oil down into your lungs.
Something to keep in mind for sure, but very different when it comes to direct inhalation. Everything’s being tested now so just stay with big brands and all good

Great deal, thanks OP. Wish I could have bought another
Oct 14, 2019
159 posts
135 upvotes
acidcaribou wrote: If the recent vaping crisis has proven anything, it's that you should be sceptical of snorting any chemical/oil down into your lungs.
you mean the vaping black market chinese thc oil crisis?
not seeing how this compares
Dec 29, 2017
684 posts
689 upvotes
Just yesterday the news put out that it’s linked to vitamin e, which is banned in Canada already.

We use dōTERRA essential oils, have every oil they sell. Diffusing them definitely makes a room smell great and natural, unlike a synthetic air wick/glad plug in. Using the purist oil is said to have therapeutic health benefits. I thought my wife was crazy, but after 5+ years having them in our house, I get it now.
Apr 10, 2009
257 posts
317 upvotes
Red Flag deals folks aren't receptive to "essential oils". Prepare for downvotes.
Jun 18, 2016
637 posts
1840 upvotes
pres_00 wrote: Red Flag deals folks aren't receptive to "essential oils". Prepare for downvotes.
These aren’t essential oils. They’re essential mist oil diffusers. It’s all a marketing sham.

Instead of eg, using pure peppermint for a peppermint essential oil, they use a peppermint additive in a carrier oil.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2012
1060 posts
382 upvotes
Question.....can we use the diffuser with oil I already own? I buy my oil from Spruce Canada which sells pure oil.
Koodo $40/8GB+5GB addon