Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

--

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2020 12:43 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
1925 posts
214 upvotes
Does Lenovo cashback work with the EPP website or Perkopolis website?
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1099 posts
695 upvotes
Toronto
How do they verify the teacher, military, and first responders discounts?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
4863 posts
3537 upvotes
Burnaby
Pharmer wrote: How do they verify the teacher, military, and first responders discounts?
Go to this page in id.me and follow the instructions for your qualifying group. There's also a FAQ. Note: US links.

They may ask for supporting documents.

Incompetent workers (and criminals) cover each other's "lower back"
Keywords: doxxers, moles, security breaches, cs*s,
Dec 25, 2018
92 posts
116 upvotes
Dell has this 2-1 laptop on sale for $850 with a Ryzen 5 4500u, reasonable looking. Seems better deal than what Lenovo offers because it seems to have memory upgradability. Only downside is by default it comes with single stick of RAM.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
4863 posts
3537 upvotes
Burnaby
doodeedoodaa wrote: Dell has this 2-1 laptop on sale for $850 with a Ryzen 5 4500u, reasonable looking. Seems better deal than what Lenovo offers because it seems to have memory upgradability. Only downside is by default it comes with single stick of RAM.
Inspiron 14 7000 Series 2-in-1 (7405)

Dell Support Manual lists it as having 2 RAM slots: https://www.dell.com/support/manuals/ca ... lang=en-us

For checking out other specs, just click on the component listed on the left column.

8% cashback with Rakuten plus 3% Dell Rewards (store credit): $760ish (equivalent price pre-tax)

Another 1x8GB stick should be $40ish (pre-tax) -- configuration list when laptop is added to cart lists 1x8GB stick: "Memory: 8GB, 1x8GB, DDR4, 3200MHz"

Screen brightness is listed as 220nits (avg) but since it's got a touch screen digitizer layer, in reality it should be bit lower.

Incompetent workers (and criminals) cover each other's "lower back"
Keywords: doxxers, moles, security breaches, cs*s,
Apr 18, 2017
663 posts
328 upvotes
Ottawa
Any decent gaming desktops or laptops from Dell? Looking to use my Amex $250 credit as well!
Jul 4, 2009
53 posts
19 upvotes
Regina
Did they give you a reason for why?
I ordered a laptop last week on the Lenovo site and mentioned the Rakuten cashback promo and he stated that Lenovo has nothing to do with the cashback promo. It's between Rakuten and the customer. I did get a student discount on the spot though. Couldn't get it thru ID.me.
Jan 1, 2014
359 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
golden_m wrote: they said it was not approved as it was purchased under another program and then listed like 10 different ones. I have no idea what they are talking about. Emailed the Lenovo agent who bragged about giving me her direct email and she went silent. Called few days later and talked with another agent who assured me they will take care of this. She also mentioned that she is giving me her direct email so i can communicate with her. Received a reply that i am not eligible for cashback and she went silent on me as well, sent her 3 emails and no reply...
Did you purchase it via some promotion link rather than the original website?
Dec 18, 2010
710 posts
801 upvotes
Vancouver
Can anyone chime in on the Dell U3419W at $999 - 10% monitor coupon - 8% cashback? Is that the best deal on that monitor? Currently deciding on that vs waiting a month for the 32" LG Ergo Ultrafine.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2561 posts
735 upvotes
Ottawa
kellymok wrote: Did you purchase it via some promotion link rather than the original website?
nope, just through their website
IT Services provider in Ottawa area.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1099 posts
695 upvotes
Toronto
anyone have experience with refund if paid via Paypal?
Does it go back as a balance to my Paypal account or to the card that is linked to my paypal?
Jul 14, 2019
161 posts
210 upvotes
Just ordered an Thinkbook 13S ($869) with the Think book media wireless mouse (50% off). I was tempted to get battery replacement for $20 but it requires you to take the 2 year warranty. the condition for battery replacement is not clear (it says battery will be replaced when it performs below minimum performance level - not sure how they define this. And usually battery should not have problem under 2 years.

10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor (1.60 GHz, up to 4.20 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 6 MB Cache), 13.3” FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare with Dolby Vision™, HDR, 300 nits, 8 GB DDR4 2667MHz, 256 SSD

https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/laptops/th ... XTBXTM1335

Feb 24, 2009
878 posts
395 upvotes
Strategy wrote: Does Lenovo cashback work with the EPP website or Perkopolis website?
Yes does anyone know if it works with the EPP website? I was looking at getting the new Lenovo x13 ryzen model with this cashback offer.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2003
1211 posts
363 upvotes
Does anyone have a discount code that would work with BOSE headphones? Thanks
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
22062 posts
1767 upvotes
Shanghai, China
If I can get a student ID, how do I combine that with the 12% discount?
Jul 14, 2019
161 posts
210 upvotes
anyone tried the student discount? how long does it take for them to approve?

when will you get Rakuten notification of the 12% rebate? after product shipped? or after the order is placed? with lenovo?
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4002 posts
8816 upvotes
WaiL76513 wrote: anyone tried the student discount? how long does it take for them to approve?

when will you get Rakuten notification of the 12% rebate? after product shipped? or after the order is placed? with lenovo?
I emailed them asking and they said between 10-45 days depending on when they get the information from Lenovo

EDIT: Called and tried to get them to apply the student discount and they said the system wont allow it as $514 is lower than the floor price or something.
Public Mobile customer
Jul 1, 2020
4 posts
NavieM wrote: I emailed them asking and they said between 10-45 days depending on when they get the information from Lenovo

EDIT: Called and tried to get them to apply the student discount and they said the system wont allow it as $514 is lower than the floor price or something.
Thx for sharing the info. I purchased a laptop from Lenovo and have not seen the cashback so I'm just wondering.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)