Tags:
None
25 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1415 posts
1631 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thanks OP. I picked them up in the Tamarack Location in Edmonton. They have 2 metal styles for 50¢. They were with the other 3M command hooks. They were in a massive bin with seasonal 3M hooks.
Jul 13, 2020
92 posts
312 upvotes
Surprisingly, there was no price tag on these. So i guess no one knew. That's why found plenty of them on the shelf. Got 10, leaving a lot behind for lucky ones..
Nov 9, 2013
798 posts
863 upvotes
Barrie
Thanks, grabbed a handful in Barrie north Wal-Mart!
Apr 21, 2009
45 posts
34 upvotes
Mississauga
Stock is showing as 19 @ Argentia but just came from there looked in the “Command hook area” and couldn’t find. If stock track is correct they must have been in some other random spot or still in the back perhaps...
Feb 10, 2004
948 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
jaybvee wrote: Stock is showing as 19 @ Argentia but just came from there looked in the “Command hook area” and couldn’t find. If stock track is correct they must have been in some other random spot or still in the back perhaps...
Check the seasonal section.
Nov 9, 2013
798 posts
863 upvotes
Barrie
jaybvee wrote: Stock is showing as 19 @ Argentia but just came from there looked in the “Command hook area” and couldn’t find. If stock track is correct they must have been in some other random spot or still in the back perhaps...
Yeah check the seasonal area with the Christmas stuff like the other commenter said.

If it helps, I found mine in the command hook section, but scattered around in the bottom baskets mixed in with other random stuff.
Apr 21, 2009
45 posts
34 upvotes
Mississauga
RyanD163 wrote: Yeah check the seasonal area with the Christmas stuff like the other commenter said.

If it helps, I found mine in the command hook section, but scattered around in the bottom baskets mixed in with other random stuff.
Thanks all - will give it another go after work today.
Jan 4, 2012
90 posts
158 upvotes
Ive gone to three Walmarts, newmarket (Yonge), aurora, and bradford. Only found three in total, probably wasted more gas than the savings lol
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2154 posts
595 upvotes
Vaughan
Same at the location near me. StockTrack shows lots of stock but couldn't find anything. There was an empty slot marked clearance, but it didn't have the same UPC/SKU as the item in OP. I didn't check seasonal. Will do so next time if stock is still there.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2002
1299 posts
143 upvotes
Kingston ON
Picked up 10 in Kingston. They were not in the usual spot but in a Command bin at the end of an aisle in the same section as he normal display. StockTrack says 22 so pretty sure there are 12 left.
Thanks & thanked
Last edited by SeeWhy2 on Nov 9th, 2020 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carlos

Free be Freebie
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
27313 posts
6899 upvotes
Hamilton
Showing lots at 0.02 cents at my locations
$35/10GB Koodo
$40/10GB Koodo
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1349 posts
5963 upvotes
Quick update: I was at my local Walmart this morning. They re-stocked this! There was tonnes - I picked up another 5 for 50¢ each.

If you're in-store this weekend, have another look! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes🤩
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1349 posts
5963 upvotes
calbean wrote: No stock left in GVRD stores
You should still check in-store if you're visiting! Stocktrack showed 0 stock for my store, but lo and behold, there was a tonne of 'em!!! Smiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Good luck!
Dec 15, 2019
68 posts
47 upvotes
coopercold wrote: You should still check in-store if you're visiting! Stocktrack showed 0 stock for my store, but lo and behold, there was a tonne of 'em!!! Smiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Good luck!
Good call! Will do that, thanks!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4852 posts
1385 upvotes
Wat
What is everyone using these for?
Mar 5, 2016
949 posts
680 upvotes
Could not find these anywhere in the South Keys location in Ottawa despite Stocktrack showing 30+. I literally only need 4 :/
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
1090 posts
342 upvotes
Kingston
It shows 2 cents in Kingston. So, if I only buy one and pay it by cash, would it be $0? LOL
Images
  • aaa.jpg