[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
4864 posts
3519 upvotes
Burnaby

--

--
Last edited by Guest13384726 on Jun 21st, 2021 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Incompetent workers (and criminals) cover each other's "lower back"
Keywords: doxxers, moles, security breaches, cs*s,
9 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
15053 posts
28373 upvotes
Scarborough
I just checked the Costco West thread from this week and everything looks normal for me. If you load the thread in an incognito window does it display normally for you?
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts] [Thread Hiding]
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
4864 posts
3519 upvotes
Burnaby
TomRFD wrote: I just checked the Costco West thread from this week and everything looks normal for me. If you load the thread in an incognito window does it display normally for you?
Maybe some browser extension (ad blockers, etc.) messing up with that on this PC. Never mind. I'll fix it later. Case closed.

Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
12485 posts
9193 upvotes
GTA, ON
TomRFD wrote: I just checked the Costco West thread from this week and everything looks normal for me. If you load the thread in an incognito window does it display normally for you?
I'm also seeing the duplicates as well.

Seems to have started yesterday.

One example:
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/name-shame-photos-people-abusing-handicap-spots-d-bag-parking-1511687/82/#p34541940
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
15053 posts
28373 upvotes
Scarborough
chimaican wrote: I'm also seeing the duplicates as well.

Seems to have started yesterday.

One example:
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/name-shame-photos-people-abusing-handicap-spots-d-bag-parking-1511687/82/#p34541940
Can you please take a screenshot to show me? Also, do you have any browser add-ons/extensions installed?
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
12485 posts
9193 upvotes
GTA, ON
TomRFD wrote: Can you please take a screenshot to show me? Also, do you have any browser add-ons/extensions installed?
Doesn't seem to occur when using my cell phone (android Google chrome) but does occur on multiple desktops using Google Chrome. Seems to occur when image is placed inline.
Images
  • temp.jpg

Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
15053 posts
28373 upvotes
Scarborough
chimaican wrote: Doesn't seem to occur when using my cell phone (android Google chrome) but does occur on multiple desktops using Google Chrome. Seems to occur when image is placed inline.
Thanks for the info. Do all the desktops you use share the same browser add-ons/extensions (e.g. do they all have the same ad-blocker installed)?

Nothing changed on the website yesterday, but we do have an update for the forums on how it handles inline images coming out tomorrow. I'll share when that update has been pushed to the site in case that might fix the problem you are experiencing.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
4864 posts
3519 upvotes
Burnaby
Samples.
Images
  • rfd-duplicate-images.JPG
  • rfd-duplicate-images-02.JPG
  • rfd-duplicate-images-01.JPG

Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
12485 posts
9193 upvotes
GTA, ON
TomRFD wrote: We pushed out the update I mentioned yesterday. Please let me know if either of you are still experiencing the duplicate image issue.
Desktop I'm using at work seems to show images normally now. +1

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)