• Sep 3rd, 2006 3:13 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2003
1327 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
I don't, but if it fits you fine, why the hell not, nobody is going to dig up the tag and look anyways (SOs and Moms excluded)
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2004
1086 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, Ontario
Well, if you didn't notice it until you looked inside the jeans and saw that they were for women.
How else would anyone else find out?

Buy whatever fits well, that would look appropriate or whatever's your style.

If you don't want anyone to figure it out, just cut the tags or something when you get home.

And for me? No, I don't wear women jeans.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2004
2301 posts
If the fit was right... you should have bought them. Who cares if the were labeled womens! Seems as though most clothing is unisex anyway.
Rocketo wrote:ahhh yes i guess guys can start wearing skirts now too....that is SO wrong
Yes, I've seen lots of men wearing a skirt... called a kilt. :razz:
"Feelin' okay this mornin', and you know,
We're on the road to paradise...Here we go"
Nov 30, 2004
766 posts
1 upvote
For my is all psychological...

If it fit right and it happened to be in the guys section and labelled wrong, I'd be okay with it.

But never intentionally, its women's jeans... man.
Jun 7, 2006
777 posts
6 upvotes
I don't care what people wear but I seen guys wore dresses not kilts.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
1255 posts
158 upvotes
Brantford
I just don't think I could bring myself to hand the sales lady in the clothing store a pair of women's jeans for me to try on in the change room.
Mar 26, 2006
380 posts
scotty01 wrote:I just don't think I could bring myself to hand the sales lady in the clothing store a pair of women's jeans for me to try on in the change room.
:lol:

i just tried to picture myself doing that
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2004
1973 posts
12 upvotes
umm NO. shoot if I had your problem, I wouldn't have time to post on RFD cause I'd be in the gym trying to gain weight
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38392 posts
12014 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
When I was in junior high (Grade 7) I had a kid in my class. He wore Road Runner Jeans.

Now for those that didn't grow up in the 80s. Road Runner was a brand of tight fitting jeans for girls.

No one knew why he wore them. But they were tight on him and he was a hockey player too.

It looked really weird. The jeans were designed to be tight fitting and his crotch always had a bulge because it was not designed for guys. People made fun of him but he didn't care and wore them anyways.

In the late 80s, there was a brand of jeans from Japan called Edwin. These were like women's jeans, but made for men. I am not sure if they are still around. But for those of you that have a small wasit, these are the jeans for you.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)