Expired Hot Deals

[A & W] Beyond Meat Burger Combo $8.99 + $2 donated to MS Society Of Canada (via A&W online coupons site)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2020 12:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1862 upvotes
Scarborough

[A & W] Beyond Meat Burger Combo $8.99 + $2 donated to MS Society Of Canada (via A&W online coupons site)

Image


*Offers expire. August 09, 2020. Offers not valid on Value Deal items. Cannot be combined any other promotional offer. One coupon per guest per visit. Offer valid for one redemption only. No cash value. Coupon cannot be altered, duplicated, sold, exchanged or transferred. Extra charges may apply for additional or substituted ingredients or other customization and upgrades. Welcomed at participating A&W Restaurants in Canada.
Last edited by Strafe1 on Aug 5th, 2020 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
18 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1862 upvotes
Scarborough
Saw they also have a couple of other good ones for $1 + tax any size organic fairtrade coffee and one for a Mama Burger for $2.79.
Newbie
May 12, 2020
48 posts
57 upvotes
I enjoyed the BM burger when I tried it 2 years ago. I mean, it certainly tastes nothing like meat, but its own taste is good!
Newbie
Mar 23, 2020
21 posts
29 upvotes
Used this in BC yesterday. Just sign up for an awcoupon.ca account with an Ontario postal code and this coupon will show up. They always seem to honour coupons for other provinces.

Got an extra bonus when the cashier accidentally entered it in as $7.99 instead of $8.99.
Sr. Member
Jun 21, 2011
882 posts
825 upvotes
Vancouver
Bendoi wrote: Used this in BC yesterday. Just sign up for an awcoupon.ca account with an Ontario postal code and this coupon will show up. They always seem to honour coupons for other provinces.

Got an extra bonus when the cashier accidentally entered it in as $7.99 instead of $8.99.
didn't see it in my normal account (in BC)...so came back to this thread saw your comment

register with ontario postal code...loaded up the coupon, cashier took it...

first time trying beyond meat....actually pretty good lol
I would say it's better than normal patties
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2012
1787 posts
682 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
I wish they would do this as a family meal coupon. My I guess it doesn't matter since the coupon is only accepted in store, and I cannot leave the house.
Newbie
Jul 6, 2020
66 posts
423 upvotes
cccccccaa wrote: Coupon seems generic

5ef149e6600dc352378981.jpg
Looks like this is actually good until August 19th, not the 9th :) Fine print in barcode coupon shows such
Newbie
Jul 6, 2020
66 posts
423 upvotes
Strafe1 wrote: Image


*Offers expire. August 09, 2020. Offers not valid on Value Deal items. Cannot be combined any other promotional offer. One coupon per guest per visit. Offer valid for one redemption only. No cash value. Coupon cannot be altered, duplicated, sold, exchanged or transferred. Extra charges may apply for additional or substituted ingredients or other customization and upgrades. Welcomed at participating A&W Restaurants in Canada.
OP, can you update the expiry date to August 19?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
7934 posts
4546 upvotes
Toronto
Love it, my favorite fast food chain burger but this isn't really a great deal as the burger on its own is only like $7 as it is. You're just getting a deal on fries and drink which aren't anything special imo
Member
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
218 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks for sharing. They are also doing $2 from every normal teen burger on August 20th!

From the MS Society Facebook page
What is your Burgers to Beat MS tradition?

Erin, who was diagnosed with MS in 2017, dedicates her day to having lunch with her friends and colleagues every year.

“I have great friends and colleagues who have stood by me since my diagnosis. Each year on Burgers to Beat MS day, they get together in groups to show their support for me and others living with MS. While we can’t all participate together, one of my favourite things about the day is seeing the photos they send me with their A&W burgers. To me, the photos symbolize their support for me and always make me smile. Each year I look forward to this tradition, as it is a day for me to forget about having MS and look forward to a future without the disease, thanks to the support of the MS Society and A&W.”

Like Erin, start your own tradition with your loved ones this Take Out Burgers to Beat MS Day! On August 20, $2 from every Teen Burger® sold across the country through A&W mobile ordering, drive-thru, take-out, and dine-in will support Canadians affected by MS. Your generous support will fund research that is fundamental in changing lives for Canadians living with MS.

Do you have a Burgers to Beat MS tradition? Comment below and let us know!
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1862 upvotes
Scarborough
marg8181 wrote: OP, can you update the expiry date to August 19?
Done. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1862 upvotes
Scarborough
ReeGee wrote: Love it, my favorite fast food chain burger but this isn't really a great deal as the burger on its own is only like $7 as it is. You're just getting a deal on fries and drink which aren't anything special imo
Though at $9, you'd be getting a reg. drink and fries at $1 each + the $2 out of it would be going to MS Society Of Canada. So they'd be getting $5 for the burger sold itself out of that.
Newbie
Mar 23, 2020
21 posts
29 upvotes
Got attached coupon from somebody who did not know where the coupons came from (in BC) but the pack looks like mailer coupons. Beats online coupon by 50 cents and good until year end.

Image

Can post the full coupons later if anybody wants. Any smart ways to duplicate this coupon? Kinda addicted to Beyond Meat Burger...

Top