Expired Hot Deals

A & W

Free Mama Burger from the A&W mobile app (targeted, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2020 7:14 pm
[OP]
Nov 17, 2018
84 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto

[A & W] Free Mama Burger from the A&W mobile app (targeted, YMMV)

Email Offer
YMMV

We just thought we’d share some love—so here’s an app-warming gift. Enjoy a free Mama Burger with the A&W mobile app by Aug 10, 2020. Just add the item to your mobile order and enter this promo code at checkout:

MAMA3289
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 30th, 2020 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
13 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3655 posts
1432 upvotes
Montreal
used it last time didn't work this time guess only for new users....
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2069 posts
2612 upvotes
new user here, not working
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 6GB UNLIMITED CARP voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10215 posts
4642 upvotes
Toronto
doesn't work for me either. definitely a targeted email offer. put ymmv in the title.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
17929 posts
12619 upvotes
Markham
Seeing as others have already tried this promo code and it didn't work, I"m not going to even try it. FYI A&W website has coupon with Mama Burger for $2.79, Mama burger combo is $5.99
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1870 upvotes
Scarborough
gr8dlr wrote: Seeing as others have already tried this promo code and it didn't work, I"m not going to even try it. FYI A&W website has coupon with Mama Burger for $2.79, Mama burger combo is $5.99
Mama Burger combo sale price has gone up quite a bit in the past couple of years. Could get it for $3.99 a couple of years ago. As bad as McDonald's gotten recently with the price hikes for a mediocre product.
Jun 18, 2017
756 posts
601 upvotes
With the app you can customize and even add bacon and stuff. When I did it it was no charge on any of my customization, I turned a mama burger into a teen burger
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
17929 posts
12619 upvotes
Markham
Anyone know how to apply the coupon thru the app? Or is it can't be done?

Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
17929 posts
12619 upvotes
Markham
Dhanushan wrote: Coupons are not valid on mobile app orders, can not be done.
Thanks for the info. That's what I thought

Some of this app stuff is messed up. Just get rid of coupons altogether and target offers via the app. This way they can encourage low users to use it more and they can also control reprint abuse.

Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3655 posts
1432 upvotes
Montreal
Homer001 wrote: With the app you can customize and even add bacon and stuff. When I did it it was no charge on any of my customization, I turned a mama burger into a teen burger
I did that last time but they refuse to add the bacon on it... =/
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
17929 posts
12619 upvotes
Markham
Homer001 wrote: With the app you can customize and even add bacon and stuff. When I did it it was no charge on any of my customization, I turned a mama burger into a teen burger
Not sure why your app shows no charge for customization.... This is what mine shows when I "add toppings" to a Mama Burger.
Screenshot_20200730-184714.jpg

Jun 18, 2017
756 posts
601 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: Not sure why your app shows no charge for customization.... This is what mine shows when I "add toppings" to a Mama Burger.

Screenshot_20200730-184714.jpg
Strange maybe it was a glitch they fixed I used it about a month ago. I thought it was strange it offered no charges. Just tried and yeah see a charge on bacon now