Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
A & W

New coupons - Including Mamma Burger Combo for $5.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2022 12:27 am
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1435 posts
2259 upvotes
AsianXL wrote: A&W Coupon system is so counter-intuitive.
This should've been built within the app, not on a separate website.

Why I never bothered to use their digital coupons.
lol i'm the opposite.

i appreciate their website because im not installing apps for any fast food restaurant so they can track my behaviour / usage
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1435 posts
2259 upvotes
Horsey2345 wrote: Barely a deal anymore, 2 teens or mozzas used to be $7.99 then $8.99 couple months ago now they’re $9.99
same shiz everywhere...

ikea Billy bookshelf went from 55 to 70

my local noodles joint went from 10 to 12

my fave sushi lunch has gone from 13 to 16
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4993 posts
6154 upvotes
gotglint wrote: lol i'm the opposite.

i appreciate their website because im not installing apps for any fast food restaurant so they can track my behaviour / usage
As a digital marketer, if A&W really wanted to, they can buy your behaviour/usage data off of data tracking companies whether you use their app or not.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2012
2528 posts
1241 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
marg8181 wrote: I've actually done this before with taking a screenshot and the employee (pretty sure it was likely the owner) demanded that he see the timer moving backwards as he doesn't accept screenshots because people use them more than once. I made a bit of a stink and he finally accepted my screenshot. What I've done before is taken a screenshot video on my phone and saved that in my camera roll and shown the video on my phone making them think it's live... the things we do to get a deal. Still don't understand why this has to be so juvenile that we are timed to use a coupon... pretty ridiculous to me.
You can create unlimited logins...
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15215 posts
4405 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
henrik112 wrote: I wonder if they’ll have coupons for their non-beef burgers.
I got mailer coupons a few weeks ago, as did my friend in Surrey.

Beyond Meat combo $7.99
Spicy habanero chicken burger combo $7.49
2x chubby chicken combo $14.99
2x chubby chicken burgers $9.99

Valid until March 20.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2003
4756 posts
1331 upvotes
Toronto
Remember when 2 teen burgers was $6? Pepperidge farm remembers.
May 22, 2021
360 posts
196 upvotes

I'd agree, but I find a lot of these fast food places have slow apps, where using the site is actually faster.
Oct 7, 2007
364 posts
146 upvotes
Vancouver
AsianXL wrote:
I also notice that their quality has been slipping in recent years as well. In recent years, they've been cooking their patties in advance and placing it in a warmer.

In years before, they would cook each and every partially cooked patty as every order came in. Every burger was made fresh and hot. These days I can't get a freshly made teen burger even if I requested for it. The patties are luke warm.
I refute this statement. I used to work at A&W when eons ago for 5 years and patties are cooked in advanced and placed in a temp controlled warmer then thrown away if not used after a certain period of time. When an order is placed it goes from warmer to grill (seasoning and to melt cheese) Can't Imagine having to partially cook them with every new order it'll mess up our goal time to finish every order within 1min and 30 seconds.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4993 posts
6154 upvotes
enjae wrote: I refute this statement. I used to work at A&W when eons ago for 5 years and patties are cooked in advanced and placed in a temp controlled warmer then thrown away if not used after a certain period of time. When an order is placed it goes from warmer to grill (seasoning and to melt cheese) Can't Imagine having to partially cook them with every new order it'll mess up our goal time to finish every order within 1min and 30 seconds.
I quoted what another RFD member said that the patties used to come in boxes partially-cooked then they are cooked per order.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1375 posts
1868 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
enjae wrote: I refute this statement. I used to work at A&W when eons ago for 5 years and patties are cooked in advanced and placed in a temp controlled warmer then thrown away if not used after a certain period of time. When an order is placed it goes from warmer to grill (seasoning and to melt cheese) Can't Imagine having to partially cook them with every new order it'll mess up our goal time to finish every order within 1min and 30 seconds.
People say they want their food cooked fresh, then complain when they have to wait more than a minute.
Apr 17, 2015
999 posts
866 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How is this different from any other day/week for awcoupon?
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
3463 posts
1108 upvotes
GTA
I'll take signing in to the 1 page website over having another food app on my phone that I'll use 4 times a year anytime. Thanks op.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2012
2528 posts
1241 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
AsianXL wrote: Any fast casual burger joint is better than A&W for roughly the same prices (five Guys, fatburger, etc.).
Good luck finding one when on the road. We have one Five Guy's near us. I went there once, and it seemed like they were making fun of my mustache. The food was not as good as A&W and since they have no drive thru, I haven't bothered returning. I see they still haven't added any sort of veggie burger to their menu. They will put some veggies on a bun, but that is hardly something I want to eat.

I used to really like Lick's until they went out of business in Hamilton. But again, I wouldn't go there without a coupon either.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4993 posts
6154 upvotes
seagull1987 wrote: People say they want their food cooked fresh, then complain when they have to wait more than a minute.
I have no problems waiting 5-10 minutes for a burger if it's cooked and made fresh like at Five Guys and Fat Burger.
I have a problem if it comes in a minute and the patty is dry and tastes like it's been in a warmer.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1375 posts
1868 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
docbill10 wrote: Good luck finding one when on the road. We have one Five Guy's near us. I went there once, and it seemed like they were making fun of my mustache. The food was not as good as A&W and since they have no drive thru, I haven't bothered returning. I see they still haven't added any sort of veggie burger to their menu. They will put some veggies on a bun, but that is hardly something I want to eat.

I used to really like Lick's until they went out of business in Hamilton. But again, I wouldn't go there without a coupon either.
Can we see your mustache?
Jan 7, 2020
81 posts
88 upvotes
docbill10 wrote: I went there once, and it seemed like they were making fun of my mustache. The
seagull1987 wrote: Can we see your mustache?
The mustache comment was so random I bursted out laughing
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
2662 posts
9065 upvotes

It's maddening that they have these coupons, push people to use the app, yet you can't use them there???

Harvey's app is also garbage.
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
jcamldn wrote: It's maddening that they have these coupons, push people to use the app, yet you can't use them there???
You can get a promo code to use in their app.

from https://awcoupon.ca/en/faq

Can I redeem my coupons at any A&W?
Yes. You can redeem your coupons at participating A&W restaurants across Canada. Just show them on your mobile device at an A&W or enter the promo code at checkout on the mobile app. If you have any problem redeeming them, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Destiny is all