Expired Hot Deals

A & W

New Mobile Coupons - Starting Aug 14 2021 - Lots of different deals

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2021 2:23 pm
66 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 16, 2011
7175 posts
9149 upvotes
The NORTH
I have to log in for coupons now? And I thought the app was bad enough.

Thanks for the heads up OP.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
3011 posts
2543 upvotes
Toronto
What no teen burger deals!
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1777 posts
2826 upvotes
Canada, eh?
kr0zet wrote: I have to log in for coupons now? And I thought the app was bad enough.

Thanks for the heads up OP.
Yeah they had that requirement even before their app came out. But luckily they don’t verify emails or accounts so you can legit create a account like [email protected] and it’ll work.
Member
Apr 7, 2019
293 posts
233 upvotes
secretalcoholic wrote: Yeah they had that requirement even before their app came out. But luckily they don’t verify emails or accounts so you can legit create a account like [email protected] and it’ll work.
Or Pierre Poutine Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 20, 2004
3607 posts
3860 upvotes
Montreal, QC
No data on your cell phone, good luck with these. Now that you can't print them out and the A&W Wi-Fi getting worse and worse and 3 or 4 locations I used to go to, these coupons are becoming useless :(

Last time I went, I ended up connecting to the WiFi of the bank at the corner, selected the coupon, and went to the drive in and showed it :) The A&W wifi would connect, but no captive portal screen to log in. And no it was not my phone the issue, my daughter had the exact same problem.

Oh well
Member
Aug 19, 2007
296 posts
93 upvotes
Markham
No breakfast coupons? Weird...usually at least one normally.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2003
1277 posts
511 upvotes
Hamilton
Emporium wrote: No data on your cell phone, good luck with these. Now that you can't print them out and the A&W Wi-Fi getting worse and worse and 3 or 4 locations I used to go to, these coupons are becoming useless :(

Last time I went, I ended up connecting to the WiFi of the bank at the corner, selected the coupon, and went to the drive in and showed it :) The A&W wifi would connect, but no captive portal screen to log in. And no it was not my phone the issue, my daughter had the exact same problem.

Oh well
Dude life doesnt have to be this hard...
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 12, 2003
12353 posts
4860 upvotes
Toronto
I bought that last week, tried using the app, but it doesn't take my online code. (it said wrong code)
I was in an hurry and just went in to the counter and show the mozza combo deal on my phone and they just enter it, I didn't have to use any code or click redeem.

It was painless for me, except if the code was accepted, I could save another 5 minutes. :rolleyes:
Last edited by MP3_SKY on Aug 15th, 2021 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1793 posts
1698 upvotes
Emporium wrote: No data on your cell phone, good luck with these. Now that you can't print them out and the A&W Wi-Fi getting worse and worse and 3 or 4 locations I used to go to, these coupons are becoming useless :(

Last time I went, I ended up connecting to the WiFi of the bank at the corner, selected the coupon, and went to the drive in and showed it :) The A&W wifi would connect, but no captive portal screen to log in. And no it was not my phone the issue, my daughter had the exact same problem.

Oh well
Umm get data ? lol ... Or at least place a mobile order with the coupon, problem solved.
Sr. Member
Apr 26, 2019
558 posts
726 upvotes
Tcalp wrote: Umm get data ? lol ... Or at least place a mobile order with the coupon, problem solved.
I suspect he is not trying to solve problems...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 20, 2004
3607 posts
3860 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Tcalp wrote: Umm get data ? lol ... Or at least place a mobile order with the coupon, problem solved.
I have WiFi at home, WiFi at work, and WiFi in so many other places. Why get data ? Just to get fastfood ? Don't think so. Not all of us need data on our phones.

And mobile order is not an option at ALL their locations.

Like how hard would it have been to continue allowing the printing of coupons ? Or do it like Tim's, and allow people to accept their coupons on their app at beginning of the week at thier convenience, and then just need to scan your tim's card at time of purchase, and applicable coupons are applied. Could be even just a screenshot of your Tim's card QR code. I hate Tiim's, in general, but that part at least they finally got right.
GordonGartrelle wrote: I suspect he is not trying to solve problems...
You are 100% right. Surely not trying to solve A&W's problems :) Just take business elsewhere.

They can't even put the coupons in the app itself. They force you to log into another website to get them. And you can't even place mobile orders for all locations.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
19638 posts
6580 upvotes
Toronto
spascual76 wrote: No breakfast coupons? Weird...usually at least one normally.
Agreed. Very odd they didn't at least offer a 2 for $5 breakfast sandwich coupon.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1793 posts
1698 upvotes
Emporium wrote: Not all of us need data on our phones.
You are the one complaining about the inconvenience, not us :)
Jr. Member
Mar 23, 2019
197 posts
188 upvotes
No beyond meat burger or the new beyond meat nuggets
Sr. Member
Nov 25, 2003
634 posts
342 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
some1not wrote: What no teen burger deals!
Welcome to the BC coupons! Actually ours are STILL worse in that we have four coupon codes & two of them are those donation ones (donate x dollar & we donate x dollar).
I've been away for a while....
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
19638 posts
6580 upvotes
Toronto
Freshto wrote: No beyond meat burger or the new beyond meat nuggets
Yeah, you'd think there would be a nugget coupon to promote the new beyond meat nuggets.
A dollar each seems a bit steep.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)