A&W Coupons - Must use app

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2021 10:09 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
4599 posts
1567 upvotes
Ontario
EveryLurker wrote: Dont use the app - just use the coupons on the mobile stuff - works perfectly.

I just wish they had more chicken deals.
The onion rings are amazing - but I never see deals for them too :(
You mean show the coupons on your phone when ordering in store?
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay, AF $0
MBNA RWE 5.4% grocery/resto
Bank: EQ (1.5%)
Broker: IB (Foreign stocks/low comm/low margin rates)
Oct 20, 2004
880 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto
minimalist wrote: You mean show the coupons on your phone when ordering in store?
That is correct yes. Before I enter the store, I already have the A&W Coupons opened on my mobile browser.
Select your coupon and let them scan it when ordering - very easy process.

Fun Story - One time I paid full price for my A&W meal. Some random dude in line pulled me aside afterwards and asked me what I was doing.
He then showed me the mobile coupon site on his phone. He told me never pay full price again. I swear this guy was from RFD :)
I have saved a lot of money since then. My stomach and wallet are very happy.
It is nice to be important, but more important to be nice ;)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
6871 posts
2524 upvotes
Vancouver
I don't think I ever scanned any. They just ask me the price the coupon shows and I pay that price. Different restaurants over the last 2-3 years.
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9820 posts
1297 upvotes
GTA
EveryLurker wrote: I swear this guy was from RFD :)
I have saved a lot of money since then. My stomach and wallet are very happy.
Ha, now you need to do the same and let other people know the RFD way!

I have done that type of thing in the past, when had extra subway coupons give them to people in line/etc.

Does anyone have the code for Breakfast? If you click to see the code to use the app then it disappears and you can't use it in store. Would be good to have all of the codes to use in the app and still have available to use in store :) The classic breakfast is my fav
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1598 posts
908 upvotes
EveryLurker wrote: That is correct yes. Before I enter the store, I already have the A&W Coupons opened on my mobile browser.
Select your coupon and let them scan it when ordering - very easy process.
My awcoupon page says "open app to redeem" and won't show a code. Store won't accept my a awcoupon page without showing the app.

Oddly my awcoupon page account won't reset my password/never sends me an email to reset (I checked spam). App won't reset my.password same no email

I made a second email but app says (email not found) yet I'm logged into it... It's a never ending cycle of stupidness. Maybe I used too many aw coupons

Reading Google Play reviews multiple people have the same no rest password or app issues.
Why not just offer the coupons on the app???? Go to a page to be redirected to the app yet you can't log in without a app password reset..
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1598 posts
908 upvotes
xboxrrr wrote: Am I the only one that wishes there was a single unified app for all fast food places?...
And all the coupons available on the app. Wendy's McDonald's are two examples... coupons available one place but the app gives different "deals". We downloaded the app gave out location why can't we get coupons??
Jul 12, 2015
22 posts
1 upvote
This is what I see...I changed the postal code to Vancouver and also Kamloops but same lousy coupon...how am I not seeing yours?
Images
  • Screenshot_20210806-211414_Firefox.jpg
Jul 12, 2015
22 posts
1 upvote
Those offers look pathetic..does BC no longer have decent coupons?

And can anyone figure out where coupons are located in the app? I need to use a browser to find these coupons I'll never use...
Images
  • Screenshot_20210806-224117_A&W.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210806-224101_A&W.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210806-211414_Firefox.jpg
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4308 posts
1400 upvotes
Brampton
Hey what happened to the $5.99 breakfast coupon for Ontario? It was there a few days ago. >:(
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2021
1587 posts
3013 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
You get a free root beer with any purchase when you order with the app
You have to add the root beer for it to be free

I haven’t tried to see if it works with a discounted item

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)