Shopping Discussion

a24 Shop - Shipping to Canada / Passport Priority?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2020 8:41 pm
[OP]
Dec 13, 2008
50 posts
24 upvotes

a24 Shop - Shipping to Canada / Passport Priority?

Ordered something at https://shop.a24films.com. It didn't give be a shipping option just

Shipping method
Passport Priority Duties Paid: 8-14 Business Days

Any clue what that is and if there'll be a tracking number. Item won't even ship until "by July 20" but just curious as if it'll be trackable. Who knows when it will get here in this Covid world. But it's an exclusive to their website so no choice.
7 replies
[OP]
Dec 13, 2008
50 posts
24 upvotes
Surely someone knows what that shipping method is and who is the courier. Even if you've never shopped at A24's store.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
2697 posts
1860 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
FilmMonkey wrote: Any clue what that is and if there'll be a tracking number. Item won't even ship until "by July 20" but just curious as if it'll be trackable. Who knows when it will get here in this Covid world. But it's an exclusive to their website so no choice.
What did you discover when you contacted the seller to ask them?
They're the ones who'll let you know if there'll be a tracking number provided, not intrawebs randoms. They'll also be able to give you a better idea on when the item may ship.
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.
Jan 17, 2013
653 posts
251 upvotes
FilmMonkey wrote: Surely someone knows what that shipping method is and who is the courier. Even if you've never shopped at A24's store.
Why do you think someone who never shopped at A24's store know what the shipping method is? If you who have shopped there do not know, how would a person who never shop there knows?

You can email them to find out: shop@a24films.com
[OP]
Dec 13, 2008
50 posts
24 upvotes
I just thought people might know what
"Shipping method
Passport Priority Duties Paid: 8-14 Business Days"

Since that sounds like a specific service level from a carrier and not a store/site specific option. But yes I can email a24 directly.
Sep 27, 2003
10100 posts
2707 upvotes
Newmarket
FilmMonkey wrote: That's what I got too, I just wasn't sure if that was actually it
Well if you are still unsure, you'll need to contact the merchant.
RFD Forums Moderator