Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

(AB) 4gb LTE unlimited province wide talk unlimited text $45

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2017 4:43 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
LineWalker wrote: Who's better? PM or Virgin. Looking to switch but can't decide.
VirginMobile
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
Zrageon wrote: Wish Virgin Mobile match PM at Ontario.
If you are Vm customer try calling loyalty may be they have something similar.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
2Sedins1Cup wrote: only alberta? any other provinces??!?!?!
If you are in ON PublicMobile is there, or freedomMobile (YMMV).
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
FatWallet wrote: Yes, I found it. Mystery meat navigation. Then again, it IS Bell.

My current $120/3 month PM plan is better that I got switching from FM 3 months ago.
I found a great deal in FM that I can't find from other carrier.
Sep 21, 2017
207 posts
98 upvotes
d1ulove3 wrote: VirginMobile
Coverage looks to be the same in AB. When it says 'Unlimited Province Wide', is it unlimited all day? On the website it says unlimited evenings and weekends from 5pm to 7am....Confused. VS PM's unlimited all day.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2004
5144 posts
2184 upvotes
Mississauga
LineWalker wrote: Coverage looks to be the same in AB. When it says 'Unlimited Province Wide', is it unlimited all day? On the website it says unlimited evenings and weekends from 5pm to 7am....Confused. VS PM's unlimited all day.
if the plan comes with unlimited minutes in province or canada-wide, you can ignore that 5pm/7am thing. That's only for limited minutes plan, then the that unlimited time period comes into effect.
Oct 9, 2011
733 posts
765 upvotes
EAST YORK
Hmm funny that this should pop up, I'm with Virgin right now but I was just about to switch to the new PM plan. Gonna call loyalty and see if they can do anything for me
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
2218 posts
1282 upvotes
Brampton, ON
I have this plan here in Ontario. It's byod

edit: except I have Canada-wide
Last edited by flyingnurse on Sep 22nd, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 21, 2017
207 posts
98 upvotes
wing0 wrote: if the plan comes with unlimited minutes in province or canada-wide, you can ignore that 5pm/7am thing. That's only for limited minutes plan, then the that unlimited time period comes into effect.
Oh okay, that makes sense! Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
d1ulove3 wrote: I found a great deal in FM that I can't find from other carrier.
I found reliable signal that FM can't deliver. ;-)
In your pants!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
FatWallet wrote: I found reliable signal that FM can't deliver. ;-)
I found a cheaper price that PM can give.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1443 posts
376 upvotes
Calgary
Thought the AB in the title was a mistake Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Was able to call in and double my data for what I was already paying, thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9103 posts
4568 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
Wonder why this is specifically against AB if it's targeted at Public Mobile.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1443 posts
376 upvotes
Calgary
ToniCipriani wrote: Wonder why this is specifically against AB if it's targeted at Public Mobile.
Maybe also competing against something from Freedom?
edit: Looks like they are currently 6gb for $40.
Oct 17, 2016
330 posts
82 upvotes
Does this plan only apply if your in Alberta? I recently switched to virgin mobile in august and I'm wondering where I should look for deals on byop plans
Currently a Freedom Mobile customer on the Everywhere50 plan with the $10 3gb data addon with free canada and usa roaming.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
BrandonA586 wrote: Does this plan only apply if your in Alberta? I recently switched to virgin mobile in august and I'm wondering where I should look for deals on byop plans
If you have AB number and AB address in your account you can try to switch if they will allow.
Oct 17, 2016
330 posts
82 upvotes
I looked at this plan and decided that i would prefer to keep my current plan thats $105.44 for unlimited Canada wide calls unlimited global texts and unlimited MMS to Canada and the USA then I also have 10gb of data.
Currently a Freedom Mobile customer on the Everywhere50 plan with the $10 3gb data addon with free canada and usa roaming.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2005
2185 posts
363 upvotes
Canada
In BC it is 65 permonth for 5gb data and unlimited canada wide minutes
Jul 28, 2017
28 posts
9 upvotes
Kamloops wrote: In BC it is 65 permonth for 5gb data and unlimited canada wide minutes
No the bonus 2GB is included in the 3gb, it’s not 5gb total. it’s deliberately misleading.