Expired Hot Deals

[abeego] FREE Large beeswax food wrap set w/ $35+ purchase, free shipping (WARM)

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2020 5:29 pm
[OP]
Dec 18, 2014
198 posts
288 upvotes
GTA

FREE Large beeswax food wrap set w/ $35+ purchase, free shipping (WARM)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
abeego
Spend $35+, add a 2X LARGE FOOD WRAPS set to your cart, use code: BONUSABEEGO at checkout to get it FREE.

Warm deal since you have to spend a minimum $35 but you also get free shipping.

Was on the lookout for these since I'm doing more cooking at home now. In particular, I wanted to find a solution to keep my homemade bread fresh. Everyone I know who uses these have only had good things to say. I also want to mention that they're a Canadian company.
9 replies
Aug 26, 2019
210 posts
308 upvotes
Support this Canadian company! They're based out of Victoria, B.C. and make great products.
Oct 15, 2009
63 posts
38 upvotes
Vancouver
I have these abeego wraps. I wrap my farmer's market bread with it. If your home is warm, which our place is very warm, the bread will still get moldy quickly. It was like 1-2 days in the abeego on the counter and my bread was moldy. For some reason I thought the wrap would protect it a bit better. The wrap then had mold on the contact surface. It washed but just a pain to scrub the mold off, particularly since you are supposed to wash it with cool water. Just an FYI
Jun 19, 2006
93 posts
16 upvotes
I bought a pack with 3 different sizes at bulk barn when they had 20% mainly to wrap cheese and vegetables. It kept my avocado fresh but my family didnt like the beeswax smell and taste on the cheese.
Nov 1, 2012
282 posts
240 upvotes
Markham
follyfolly wrote: I have these abeego wraps. I wrap my farmer's market bread with it. If your home is warm, which our place is very warm, the bread will still get moldy quickly. It was like 1-2 days in the abeego on the counter and my bread was moldy. For some reason I thought the wrap would protect it a bit better. The wrap then had mold on the contact surface. It washed but just a pain to scrub the mold off, particularly since you are supposed to wash it with cool water. Just an FYI
Not sure where you got the idea that the wrap would keep bread longer as this is meant to be a sustainable version of plastic wrap. But if that's what you're going for then store your bread in the freezer.
Jan 13, 2016
133 posts
41 upvotes
Calgary, AB
In for small, medium, large. Thanks Op! Love supporting Canadian companies and canadian made products.
Aug 9, 2019
10 posts
71 upvotes
I'm a huge fan of these wrappers. Great for packaging kids sandwiches too. So hard to fit everything in their lunchboxes when using Tupperware so these are perfect.
Mar 15, 2019
84 posts
59 upvotes
Thanks! I've been looking to buy new ones for a while now.