• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2018 11:40 am
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1166 posts
468 upvotes
SomeOtherDude wrote:
Jul 10th, 2018 5:04 pm
I think I saw in the fine print that all the clearance sales are no returns and no exchanges.
So you better be really sure about the fitting!
No mention of that on their return policy page. I'm pretty sure everything can be returned.
Oct 18, 2010
707 posts
108 upvotes
BCAB
bought dress shirts for $16, cashmere sweater for $32... wow i hope they are good quality though..
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
1253 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
Can anyone confirm if returns are allowed on clearance items with 100% certainty?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
8497 posts
599 upvotes
dabomb54321 wrote:
Jul 10th, 2018 6:11 pm
Can anyone confirm if returns are allowed on clearance items with 100% certainty?
ALL CLEARANCE 70% OFF

Offer valid beginning July 10, 2018 through July 11, 2018 online only at Abercrombie.com. Not valid outside the US and Canada. Not valid in stores. Online price reflects discount. Offer applies only to Clearance merchandise. Offer not valid on Fragrance, Cologne, Baggu, Blundstone, Castaner, Chamula, Clarks, Converse, Dolce Vita, Eastland, Epperson Mountaineering, Field Notes, G.H. Bass, Ilse Jacobsen, Kletterwerks, New Balance, Ranger Station Candles, Scosha, Smarthers & Branson, Soludos, Sperry, Stanley, Superga, Teva, The Hill-Side, Timberland, Tretorn merchandise. Offer not valid on abercrombie kids merchandise. Discount is off original prices, applies pre-tax and does not apply to gift cards, e-gift cards, gift wrapping or shipping & handling of discounted items. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Cannot be used in combination with other offers or promo codes on the same items, or in combination with Associate Discount. Discount will be deducted upon return of any item to which the discount was applied. Purchase quantities may be limited. Not redeemable for cash or credit. Other restrictions may apply.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
2892 posts
888 upvotes
Idlehands wrote:
Jul 10th, 2018 2:42 pm
No free shipping? The nearest A&F store is downtown, damn.
yea looks like only 2 stores in downtown toronto. nothing elsewhere in GTA.
could get tricky if you want to return items.

anyone know if its free returns too? (i.e. prepaid postage)
Nov 27, 2010
65 posts
30 upvotes
Vancouver
D168 wrote:
Jul 10th, 2018 6:04 pm
No mention of that on their return policy page. I'm pretty sure everything can be returned.
I was thinking the same thing. I read their Clearance details as well as the returns page and no mention of anything being not returnable.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1535 posts
728 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
thanks, OP!
found some under $10 T-shirt and $20 jeans
Nov 27, 2010
65 posts
30 upvotes
Vancouver
bavarianboy wrote:
Jul 10th, 2018 6:07 pm
bought dress shirts for $16, cashmere sweater for $32... wow i hope they are good quality though..
Thanks for the cashmere tip. Scored one for $26.
Apr 7, 2011
709 posts
221 upvotes
Toronto
Need to buy $75 to get free ship.

I only want like 3-4 shirts which takes me only to like $25.
Too bad it's not instore
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2173 posts
2386 upvotes
Quality of their t shirt wasn't that good last time i bought. It looks worn out after couple of washes. Hesitant to buy any more from them. Yet the price is tempting.
When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
1760 posts
566 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Online Return Policy
Return of Merchandise Purchased Online
We offer two effortless ways to return or exchange your order.

1. Head to a store!

To return or exchange your merchandise at an Abercrombie & Fitch or abercrombie kids store, please bring your items and order invoice. Online orders must be placed in CAD to be returned or exchanged in a store in Canada.

2. Submit a return online!

Returning online is easy! Click here to start your return or exchange now!

Upon submitting your online return or exchange, you will receive a return label via email.
For returns, a fee of $7.00CAD will be deducted from your refund if you use either the label in your package or the label that is emailed to you. If you use your own return carrier you are responsible for the return shipping costs.

Drop off your return at one of the locations listed here, and your refund or exchange will be processed as soon as we’ve confirmed we have received your return!

Return to the below address if using your own return carrier.

Abercrombie and Fitch Returns
4240 Harvester Rd. Unit 2
Burlington, ON L7L0E8

Important Return Information
We refund any merchandise in resalable condition with a copy of your original invoice to the original payment method* if mailed to the address listed above.

Orders placed on this site cannot be returned or exchanged at stores outside Canada.

*If you placed an order in store, any refunds, cancellations or returns will initiate an email allowing you to go back to an Abercrombie & Fitch or abercrombie kids store location in Canada within 10 days to receive your refund. If you do not return to a store within 10 days, an e-gift card will be sent to the email address used on your order.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
1760 posts
566 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Does anyone know who they ship with?
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1262 posts
552 upvotes
Toronto
I've returned a ton of A&F clearance items in the past with no issues. Don't see any reason why it would be any different now.