Expired Hot Deals

Abercrombie & Fitch

Clearance-priced Men's Apparel 30% Off + Extra 30% Off In Bag (a bit better than 50% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2020 6:42 am
[OP]
Jun 8, 2007
435 posts
629 upvotes
BC

[Abercrombie & Fitch] Clearance-priced Men's Apparel 30% Off + Extra 30% Off In Bag (a bit better than 50% off)

Abercrombie is having a great deal on Men's clothing. Looks like they are clearing it out.

Good time to stock up on shirts/tees, and also prepare for the fall/winter with a nice coat/jacket.

Items are already clearance-priced, and have a further 30% + 30% discount (slightly better than 50% off).
Their Ultra Parka is $295 originally, and now $130 clearance. In the cart, it rings in under $64

https://www.abercrombie.com/shop/ca/mens-special-offers.
23 replies
Deal Addict
May 2, 2007
1397 posts
634 upvotes
Toronto
with how cheap the stuff is - its hard to hit that shipping minimum lol..hot deal!!
Feb 8, 2011
113 posts
63 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Picked up a bunch of t-shirts. Thanks OP.
Jun 14, 2020
55 posts
103 upvotes
Not a good deal... Clearance items go on sale for 70% off and theres 10% off coupons on that. I always get shirts and hoodies for under 15 during those time.
May 12, 2017
108 posts
163 upvotes
The sale ends today and it’s been going on for a few days now. If you’re an XS or S, this sale is great for you. Denim prices in the clearance section are pretty good too. A lot of their unbranded clothing is really nice both style and quality (a little better than H&M or other fast fashion brands) - especially when they’re marked down this low.

I picked up their Ultra Parka that I’ve had my eye on for $52 (price is a little higher now than it was a few days ago) and the Refined Parka for around $35. I also ordered shorts and some jeans, all under $20. Their sales do change constantly and like the Gap you’ve gotta keep an eye out for pricing and discounts. This is the cheapest I’ve seen their outwear go for as well as their denim (in the clearance section) - so I stocked up for the upcoming fall season. It’s worth a look.

Returns are quick and simple and it’s free if you use PayPals Return Service, otherwise it’s $7.00.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3699 posts
2684 upvotes
YUL/YVR
MMixtape1 wrote: Returns are quick and simple and it’s free if you use PayPals Return Service, otherwise it’s $7.00.
What's the paypals return service?
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3699 posts
2684 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Any commnets on how warm's the 'Lightweight Packable Puffer'?

Not expecting -30c performance, but at least decent for West coast's lame winters?
May 12, 2017
108 posts
163 upvotes
AdamKing wrote: What's the paypals return service?
You have to checkout using PayPal.

If you need to make a return there should be an option on the transaction for a Return Request Refund - you upload a PDF / photo of the return with the shipping fees. It takes a few days before they process it, but the return shipping fees are refunded back to your PayPal account.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2002
1296 posts
1024 upvotes
I really like some of the tees I got a week ago when they had stock.. everything is gone now. Their shorts were ok too for $16, but all colors are gone now haha
Jun 25, 2020
284 posts
348 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Thanks OP. Placed at order just 3 mins before midnight. Some really good stuff
Apr 18, 2017
50 posts
26 upvotes
So in this case you don't return using Abercrombie's return label? You pay for the return at the post office?
Jun 25, 2020
284 posts
348 upvotes
Oakville, ON
PurpleJumpsuitt wrote: So in this case you don't return using Abercrombie's return label? You pay for the return at the post office?
They will deduct $7 from your refund if you use their return label. Else you can return in store for free.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2652 posts
1455 upvotes
YVR
Good prices imo. Couldn't get it up to $75. Could have gotten a Jacket or two but nothing in my size. Wallets safe.
Zoomer Boomer
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2014
1029 posts
1821 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Got 3 shirts, swim trunks, chinos and shorts for $75!

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2682 posts
999 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
There are some good deals here. There are some T-shirts going for $8 or less and their shirts are decent to good quality. Plenty of sizes left.
[solicitation removed]
Jul 1, 2019
76 posts
64 upvotes
Their shipping is quite fast in my experience. Purchased during the previous sale a few weeks ago and I received the package (of about 6 items) the following week. I also ordered a belt that is now on back order and still haven't received it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)