[Abercrombie & Fitch] A&F ultra Sherpa puffer $53.99 plus 15% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2020 1:42 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1552 posts
237 upvotes
Markham
bishop613 wrote: My dad (he's 84) liked the A&F Climate Tech Jacket I snagged at $50 so much that I've had to place a second order for stuff. The deals have changed a bit, at the moment you get an additional 25% off orders over $150 (and free shipping over $75) (they also have a BOGO half off but it doesn't apply to Clearance items). Obviously to satisfy my dad's need I needed to indulge in a few more things for myself (and a reminder from my last post that everything I've received so far fits me a touch larger than I'm used to (jacket, jeans, and shirt), but not terribly. I'm generally a M.).
Tempted to get that jacket myself but the big logo on the sleeve turns me off. If it was colour matched with the coat I’d be okay but it seems to be in contrast on all their colours.

I have a thermo peak jacket that I got in 2016 and I love it. I’ve been looking for them to bring it back for a couple of years but no luck
Apr 6, 2007
389 posts
100 upvotes
story wrote: I will be returning mine to Pacific Center.
Navy Blue, M, I paid 45.89 CAD + taxes if anyone wants it.

Never opened.
PM me. And I will get it off your hands in Vancouver.
Mar 7, 2011
93 posts
117 upvotes
I bought a medium and a small Sherpa puffer in navy to check size. Probably will return the small. Unused except to try it on.

If anyone wants it first, PM me. $45.89 + tax. Surrey BC
Apr 16, 2014
62 posts
63 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
2K6TSX wrote: Tempted to get that jacket myself but the big logo on the sleeve turns me off. If it was colour matched with the coat I’d be okay but it seems to be in contrast on all their colours.
I found the A+F patch on the arm of the A+F Climate Tech Jacket to be much more subtle on the jacket than it seems in the picture, but to each their own. I usually loathe branding, but in this case with my Black with Red trim coat the red patch is a nice accent. I've heard of people cutting the stitching (in another thread) to remove the patch and don't think that would harm the jacket if you're careful. I did notice however with the change in today's sale, the jacket has gone up in price, $102 before added discounts whereas it was $68 before added discounts when I bought it. (I paid $51 after all discounts)
Last edited by bishop613 on Jan 29th, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.