Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Abercrombie & Fitch

Super hot! 90% off with honey

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2022 5:24 pm
Feb 8, 2020
245 posts
364 upvotes
Scavos wrote: you're right the email says $0, but if you look at the actual fitch website review orders page it looks like it charged $25 for shipping and handling.

So the total is the same, but the shipping and handling cost has been embedded already if you add up the totals on the fitch review orders website.
Probably, that way, may be getting divvied up into each item. Still, I can't complain! They are shipping the heist on which they are probably losing $ even at raw cost to them.

They should def fix it up ( among other things ! ) to avoid this confusion.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2010
1321 posts
288 upvotes
toronto
vimal1 wrote: Email receipt = $0 shipping
Online order tracking link here: https://abercrombie.com/shop/ca/help/trackorder : shows $25 .

Also, if you add all your item totals + tax , it will add up correctly till the second decimal digit! The shipping of 25 is added and then 25 is added to discount to nullify that. Just an accounting play. You can check it for your order.

vimal1 wrote: Probably, that way, may be getting divvied up into each item. Still, I can't complain! They are shipping the heist on which they are probably losing $ even at raw cost to them.

They should def fix it up ( among other things ! ) to avoid this confusion.

thanks for bearing with me lol! is another line where you see where you see "free shipping $-25 deducted"? All i see are:
  • Merchandise Total = $x,xxx.xx
  • Shipping & Handling = $25.00
  • Promotion Total $xxx.xx
  • Taxes $xx.xx (there calculated tax on the shipping too)
  • Order Total $xxx.xx
Feb 8, 2020
245 posts
364 upvotes
Scavos wrote: thanks for bearing with me lol! is another line where you see where you see "free shipping $-25 deducted"? All i see are:
  • Merchandise Total = $x,xxx.xx
  • Shipping & Handling = $25.00
  • Promotion Total $xxx.xx
  • Taxes $xx.xx (tax is inclusive of shipping)
  • Order Total $xxx.xx
haha, I don't know the answer since I don't know the amount of codes that were stacked otherwise this calculation can be done. I think the promotion total line item includes an extra 25 though I can't validate that. Can't complain, in the end.
Oct 2, 2003
48 posts
5 upvotes
Another update, looks like they are honoring the orders. My friend also called into A&F just now and the person he talked to confirmed.
Oct 16, 2010
608 posts
814 upvotes
Toronto
Pottery Barn should learn a thing or 2 from this...they would've made some lifelong customers & gained reputation by shipping out their overpriced towels!
#Biz101
Oct 11, 2018
131 posts
637 upvotes
Swanson wrote: Another update, looks like they are honoring the orders. My friend also called into A&F just now and the person he talked to confirmed.
Confirmed by Abercrombie tik tok page. The user in the video is from Windsor, ON.
Images
  • IMG_6889.png
Mar 10, 2006
301 posts
292 upvotes
Calgary
I regret not getting more, but am happy I actually got something.
Jan 27, 2014
339 posts
258 upvotes
Burnaby
Since they are honouring the orders, I just called to get my confirmation email sent again. Thanks!
Oct 27, 2012
110 posts
146 upvotes
Just checked my order and the status changed to packing it up. Looks like they are actually honouring the orders.
Oct 15, 2015
274 posts
1228 upvotes
Anyone else get their order set from packing up and then back to processing?
Jan 20, 2003
834 posts
178 upvotes
Mine was Packaging it up on Dec 31 and back to processing later that night
But an hour ago change to Packing it Up. Hope it ships out tonight
Friendly reminder: Signature will be removed for rule violations: font size, colour, and personal sales
Jan 9, 2021
102 posts
120 upvotes
Feliz navidad! Insane that they would honor such a price error, and so quickly too!
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
Swanson wrote: Another update, looks like they are honoring the orders. My friend also called into A&F just now and the person he talked to confirmed.
They just don't know the rules better, you don't call it in to risk triggering anything, just let the system take care of things. Worst case they cancel, it's not like we wanted to shop there in the first place.

My order is also in packing it up status.
Oct 1, 2017
170 posts
105 upvotes
I wish I got more as well! I didn’t order that much at all. My order shipped today, so expect yours to be soon :)
Oct 1, 2017
170 posts
105 upvotes
Do you know if the free shipping had to be a certain amount? Or on all orders?
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
1856 posts
217 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered 14 items. 13/14 are at "packing it up" and 1 is at "not yet shipped". My order still says processing. I feel like that one item might get cancelled because of stock issues... I doubt they'll do anything about that, but 13/14 isn't bad at all...Like everyone else, I wish I got more. But also, I think more things would have been OOS if I didn't order when I did.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
arthoe wrote: Do you know if the free shipping had to be a certain amount? Or on all orders?
I think free shipping was +$75? I could be wrong.

Glad they're honouring it. Funny thing is they're probably still breaking even at 80% off and they've likely gained some folks who will buy a couple items from them in the future.

Abercrombie of today isn't the same as the A&F of the early 2000s, they've got some nice stuff.
Jan 27, 2014
339 posts
258 upvotes
Burnaby
hvc wrote: I think free shipping was +$75? I could be wrong.

Glad they're honouring it. Funny thing is they're probably still breaking even at 80% off and they've likely gained some folks who will buy a couple items from them in the future.

Abercrombie of today isn't the same as the A&F of the early 2000s, they've got some nice stuff.
I’m going to need a super hot deal from A&F to order again in the future. Now that I got 90% off, can’t settle for anything less.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7843 posts
9202 upvotes
Vancouver
hvc wrote: I think free shipping was +$75? I could be wrong.

The clothing industry markup is 2.5x at each level. Let's say A&F does 4x because they sell direct to customers.

There is no way a 100% cotton Oxford shirt costs only $6 to make and ship or a wool coat $40. You can't even buy a machine made bath towel from Walmart for $6.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)