Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Abercrombie & Fitch

Super hot! 90% off with honey

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2022 5:24 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1595 posts
2117 upvotes
kookoo wrote: I ordered 14 items. 13/14 are at "packing it up" and 1 is at "not yet shipped". My order still says processing. I feel like that one item might get cancelled because of stock issues... I doubt they'll do anything about that, but 13/14 isn't bad at all...Like everyone else, I wish I got more. But also, I think more things would have been OOS if I didn't order when I did.
I got an email that one of my Chinos is out of stock and they will try shipping if they get it in 7 days. If not, they will refund or exchange with another if I call in. That is at least promising that they are shipping rest of the items :)
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2007
1353 posts
2485 upvotes
liltennyo wrote: I’m going to need a super hot deal from A&F to order again in the future. Now that I got 90% off, can’t settle for anything less.
This is why I find it so funny when RFDers make a big stink and say they’ll never shop again at a place that doesn’t honour price errors. They were never going to shop there in the first place.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6893 posts
5802 upvotes
Spinner wrote: The clothing industry markup is 2.5x at each level. Let's say A&F does 4x because they sell direct to customers.

There is no way a 100% cotton Oxford shirt costs only $6 to make and ship or a wool coat $40. You can't even buy a machine made bath towel from Walmart for $6.
True, wasn't meant to be taken as fact lol was more stating they're not losing as much as you might think.

Either way, I ordered at 3pm est and got 2/5 items OOS.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
1756 posts
157 upvotes
Toronto
chhotadon wrote: I got an email that one of my Chinos is out of stock and they will try shipping if they get it in 7 days. If not, they will refund or exchange with another if I call in. That is at least promising that they are shipping rest of the items :)
Yeah, would be great if they are able to find it. Might see if they can do a substitution for a similar priced item if they aren't able to fulfil. Or just take the massive win and move on, letting Abercrombie recover from this. Hopefully they can find your chinos and my cardigan. Which funnily enough was the first item I carted.
Feb 8, 2020
142 posts
234 upvotes
I hope they find it. For some items , one can buy the same thing live from website but it is shown back-ordered in email 🤷🏻‍♂️ .
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2008
1031 posts
673 upvotes
Quebec
Any chance it's still available? I'm on my cellphone and can't check.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6893 posts
5802 upvotes
Gr4v1ty wrote: Any chance it's still available? I'm on my cellphone and can't check.
Long gone
Jan 2, 2012
278 posts
542 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
I got order notification. My order shipped. Yoohoo.
Dec 30, 2017
353 posts
235 upvotes
Toronto
noorrayan wrote: I got order notification. My order shipped. Yoohoo.
did you use 7 coupons or more?
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2006
2557 posts
2996 upvotes
Montreal
My order has shipped. Thank you so much OP. Best deal of 2021. More than $600 in “savings”.
Mar 10, 2006
270 posts
272 upvotes
Calgary
Part of my order shipped, called and got the out of stock items replaced with others that cost the same price, couldn't add or replace with higher price. However the discounts fell off for the new items and I have to wait until it ships before they can adjust it back, left a note on my account.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2010
1290 posts
279 upvotes
toronto
phonics wrote: Part of my order shipped, called and got the out of stock items replaced with others that cost the same price, couldn't add or replace with higher price. However the discounts fell off for the new items and I have to wait until it ships before they can adjust it back, left a note on my account.
What price do they use to determine your replacement items? Original price or discounted price?

So for example, if the out of stock item originally cost $150 you can find replace it with any other item below $150 then they’ll add the discount?

Also what is the total discounted price they’re honouring? Is it 75% off the original or more?
Mar 10, 2006
270 posts
272 upvotes
Calgary
Scavos wrote: What price do they use to determine your replacement items? Original price or discounted price?

So for example, if the out of stock item originally cost $150 you can find replace it with any other item below $150 then they’ll add the discount?

Also what is the total discounted price they’re honouring? Is it 75% off the original or more?
I think it is the price before any promo codes, so like a 70.99$ regular price item for another item that costs exactly 70.99$, and another item that was on clearance for 20$ for another item for 20$. I don't know if you can swap for a cheaper thing.

After swapping items out I got the email showing the changes and the order total changed, with the added items added at regular price, so I called back and got a different representative, that person said they have to wait until it ships out before they can adjust the price, and left a note on the order and told me to call back when it all ships and they will adjust the order to the original order price before I did any swaps.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1595 posts
2117 upvotes
How's their exchange policy? Accidentally got a few exact same items. I would rather exchange it to different color/size rather than return for refund.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
6006 posts
5833 upvotes
Vancouver
My 10x15% + 1x20% coupon order has shipped.

Oxfords, henleys, and t-shirts.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2007
1353 posts
2485 upvotes
Order shipped! One item OOS.

I’m going to revise my comment. This isn’t just the best deal in the past couple years, it might be the best deal I’ve ever found on this site.

Thanks OP.
Last edited by Dunderhead on Jan 4th, 2022 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 18, 2017
6 posts
3 upvotes
I called CS and I was able to get my backordered item replaced with another item of same original price. Caveat is that this apparently only works where items aren't on the site anymore. It took a while on the phone and CS wasn't exactly thrilled but it's possible.