Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Abercrombie & Fitch

Super hot! 90% off with honey

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2022 5:24 pm
Jun 27, 2019
23 posts
15 upvotes
ToonVesper wrote: Just got credited for a replacement through chat support, though I had to show what price I paid for the initial item via screenshot. Had conflicting information from various reps/email, but ultimately I had to choose a higher priced item (??), which then was price-matched with the original one.

What a deal, what a ride.
Did you get an email about a price adjustment or credit? My rep also advised that they processed a credit but I didn’t receive a notification or anything. And my price online still shows as the full amount
Jan 9, 2021
102 posts
120 upvotes
jenny6 wrote: Did you get an email about a price adjustment or credit? My rep also advised that they processed a credit but I didn’t receive a notification or anything. And my price online still shows as the full amount

My online price is adjusted properly to the cent. I did receive 2 glitchy emails about price adjustment, both with the wrong but close amount. I would suggest you recontact them.
Jun 27, 2019
23 posts
15 upvotes
ToonVesper wrote: My online price is adjusted properly to the cent. I did receive 2 glitchy emails about price adjustment, both with the wrong but close amount. I would suggest you recontact them.
Thanks! I reached out to them for an adjustment again and got the email. My new price ended up being less than what I originally paid, even after sending them screenshots of my original order lol
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
1856 posts
217 upvotes
Toronto
My order finally came in. A lot of this stuff is quite oversized, especially the cardigans. Wish they were more professional, but everything is extremely comfortable and so cheap... There is a button up shirt that I'm not a huge fan of. A relaxed camp collar button up. https://www.abercrombie.com/shop/ca/p/r ... eout=prod1

Probably just going to list it up and sell it for whatever I paid.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2007
1519 posts
2788 upvotes
My stuff has been stuck without updates since Jan 7. Cleared customs but then nothing. Was supposed to arrive yesterday… anyone else in a similar situation?
Dec 18, 2017
6 posts
3 upvotes
Same, all three of my orders haven’t been scanned for a few days.
Dec 26, 2012
180 posts
103 upvotes
RICHMOND
Anybody has their package handed off to intelcom? There’s been no updates since last week. I had two packages handed off to CP and I just got them yesterday.
Feb 21, 2019
217 posts
1034 upvotes
Meeeks85 wrote: Anybody has their package handed off to intelcom? There’s been no updates since last week. I had two packages handed off to CP and I just got them yesterday.
Did you check intelcom tracking (not just the Landmark page)? After customs cleared I got it 1-2 days after. Their customer service is ridiculous to deal with… They marked a package as delivered even though the picture they used as proof was of another package. Kudos to A&F for being easy to deal with, they reshipped the order :)
Dec 26, 2012
180 posts
103 upvotes
RICHMOND
MsExcalibur wrote: Did you check intelcom tracking (not just the Landmark page)? After customs cleared I got it 1-2 days after. Their customer service is ridiculous to deal with… They marked a package as delivered even though the picture they used as proof was of another package. Kudos to A&F for being easy to deal with, they reshipped the order :)
Yes I checked actual intelcom tracking and no updates since Jan 5. Actually it says intelcom has been sent the info but hasn’t picked it up yet
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1658 posts
2172 upvotes
cllc22 wrote: Anyone know if we're able to exchange sizes in stores? Bought a few sweaters and they were all oversized. Would be a shame to have to return them as they are quite nice just too big
I also got some oversized sweaters and wondering the same.

EDIT: had a chat with them and they said we can drop it off at the store and use the online exchange tool through your order.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
2054 posts
4712 upvotes
chhotadon wrote: I also got some oversized sweaters and wondering the same.

EDIT: had a chat with them and they said we can drop it off at the store and use the online exchange tool through your order.
Can you clarify what you mean?

If you're gonna use the online exchange tool, why do you need to drop it off in store?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1658 posts
2172 upvotes
cursayer wrote: Can you clarify what you mean?

If you're gonna use the online exchange tool, why do you need to drop it off in store?
Majority of items will not be available or not in stock at a store. Plus, they will charge you $7 fees for return shipment.
Mar 7, 2009
659 posts
260 upvotes
Ottawa
chhotadon wrote: Majority of items will not be available or not in stock at a store. Plus, they will charge you $7 fees for return shipment.
Exchange is free, $7 is for return I think.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
Went to the Eaton centre today to return one item. The lady being helped was returning a legitimate MOUNTAIN of clothes - took up half the customer service area. It was wild.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2007
1519 posts
2788 upvotes
hvc wrote: Went to the Eaton centre today to return one item. The lady being helped was returning a legitimate MOUNTAIN of clothes - took up half the customer service area. It was wild.
Hilarious. My stuff came today and while some of it fits well, I really hope they have smaller sizes in store. I thought Abercrombie ran small but I ordered my normal size and felt like a hobbit.
Mar 27, 2016
459 posts
411 upvotes
Vancouver
Disappointed that the sizing is so large. Would've wanted to keep most items but most are running 1-2 sizes too large
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
2054 posts
4712 upvotes
Lisameow wrote: Disappointed that the sizing is so large. Would've wanted to keep most items but most are running 1-2 sizes too large
Exchanges appear to be free online. Click your order through your order email and there's an option to exchange for sizes.
Apr 19, 2017
95 posts
199 upvotes
Same here the stuff is massive, I think kids these days are wearing baggy clothes again...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)