Travel

AC Vacations Kids Free package expiring Apr 29

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2018 1:47 pm
May 11, 2016
70 posts
8 upvotes

AC Vacations Kids Free package expiring Apr 29

Found an non refundable deal good for my whole family (<$ 2500 to Cuba 4 Star resort in the summer)
http://vacations.aircanada.com/en/ideas ... ions/43683

Anyone knows if the charge to CC would be made in the date of travel or at the date of booking?

My CC offers bonus for travel spending made within 90 days from now, but my planned travel days would be outside of the 90 day window.. never the right timing:(
Last edited by pigletfy on Apr 16th, 2018 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2015
2879 posts
2271 upvotes
Toronto
The charge is processed the minute you confirm the booking.
May 11, 2016
70 posts
8 upvotes
link in OP... not necessary the best deal but good for summer months with a Cuba 5-star / 3.5S in NA std resort.
May 11, 2016
70 posts
8 upvotes
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
Deposit and Final Payment (Payment Schedule)
Full payment must be paid by credit card at time of booking. Air Canada Vacations reserves the right to cancel your booking if full payment is not received by the scheduled due date. Unless you or your travel agent is notified in writing that your booking has been automatically cancelled due to insufficient payment, your booking remains confirmed and full payment is due as per Air Canada Vacations' payment schedule outlined above.
Exceptions: The payment schedule may vary for selected hotels. For the Ultimate Escapes collection, some hotels may require full payment at time of booking. For information, please visit our website at www.aircanadavacations.com[/i

@ BrunetteGirl..your comment reads consistent with their T&Cs