Expired Hot Deals

[Acanac] Free 1 Year DSL Internet 50 Mbps (ON & QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2019 5:41 pm
Sep 27, 2017
61 posts
69 upvotes
Platypoos, ON
lame23 wrote: I just signed up there is no dry loop fee. When you click NO to bell landline the plans default to the one that is not free, you need to pick the correct one again.
Thanks.

Do you see anywhere where it explicitly states that dry loop is for free. Maybe in the confirmation email after you sign up? I don't see this mentioned anywhere in the web site or in the promo terms.

People have been charged separately for dry loop by acanac on promos like this in the past before when they assumed it was included for free.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
3262 posts
530 upvotes
Brampton
signed up using a backup card, i can cancel it easily if needed.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Deal Guru
May 8, 2009
12240 posts
8874 upvotes
%s
platypoos wrote: Thanks.

Do you see anywhere where it explicitly states that dry loop is for free. Maybe in the confirmation email after you sign up? I don't see this mentioned anywhere in the web site or in the promo terms.

People have been charged separately for dry loop by acanac on promos like this in the past before when they assumed it was included for free.
I called in (26 minutes wait) and they confirmed that dryloop is free.

Deal's expired btw, gg for those of us who signed up!
eBay profile| Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home. Hackers keep changing my location to Leask.
DUCA thread | Simplii Account Linking | Make CCTS Claim | Max on Koodo Referrals Thread