Automotive

accident in ajax today on lakeridge off ramp to hwy 401 what the hell happened?

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2019 12:03 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 21, 2011
1390 posts
268 upvotes

accident in ajax today on lakeridge off ramp to hwy 401 what the hell happened?

Friday May 24. Was just wondering what the hell happened this morning at 401 and lakeridge off ramp to higway 401 there was a black car way up the hill all smashed up , does any one here have a pic of it ? i cant believe how far up the grass hill the car went with a v shape hood that was all smashed in , maybe the accelarator got stuck but he was far offthe highway . Crazy how everyday theres a accident throughout Durham region into scarborough , i can see why insurtance is going up lol
6 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
10906 posts
5722 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Sleeping while driving? Heart attack? Who knows...........

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 21, 2011
1390 posts
268 upvotes
cool never seen someone drive a half a kilometer in the grass up a hill with a hood that obstructs their view, ya ill just sum it up as another shit head driver that has no clue , lots of them around now a days and they want to raise the speed limits hahaha
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
23620 posts
8610 upvotes
Toronto
Demonstrating the car’s awd function but failed Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes. Or driver missed the exit ramp and took a short cut
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
18360 posts
6429 upvotes
Toronto
shawn01 wrote:
May 24th, 2019 8:59 am
Friday May 24. Was just wondering what the hell happened this morning at 401 and lakeridge off ramp to higway 401 there was a black car way up the hill all smashed up , does any one here have a pic of it ? i cant believe how far up the grass hill the car went with a v shape hood that was all smashed in , maybe the accelarator got stuck but he was far offthe highway . Crazy how everyday theres a accident throughout Durham region into scarborough , i can see why insurtance is going up lol
Generally insurance rates are based on where the trip originates not final destination. So living in Durham means generally lower insurance rates.
Koodo $40/6GB
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/3GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2188 posts
1257 upvotes
Toronto
Couple having sex inside their tesla on autopilot!
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!