Toronto
Finally Snow!

It's at the 2 minute mark
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2005
6567 posts
4487 upvotes
Toronto
Opp's fault, too many bird brain drivers easily get distracted by flashing lights.
:arrowd: B/S/T Threads :arrowd:
[FS] N/A
[WTB] N/A

price error
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2015
1103 posts
358 upvotes
SaskBerta
Heh. I was watching CP24 as this happened.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19791 posts
3421 upvotes
Woodbridge
This is what I will never understand, why do driver's slow down when they see Police or OPP on the roads?!?

Their job is to Protect and Serve!

Having said that, twice I got pulled over because I wasn't like every other driver...long story short after a few minutes I wasn't given a ticket for either.

Just to be clear this wasn't like they pulled a driver over and I didn't move over or slow down.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
Damn. Why did she jumped out running around lol
hated on but respected.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 20, 2011
7747 posts
2750 upvotes
ON
yao416 wrote: Damn. Why did she jumped out running around lol
She's a master at misdirection when ditching her stash
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2010
1700 posts
137 upvotes
The BMW driver seems to have been following too closely if they rear-ended the car in front of them.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2009
3301 posts
1486 upvotes
I just don't get their reaction to the crash, they could have been run over.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2005
6567 posts
4487 upvotes
Toronto
Bet she was trying to take a picture of the pretty lights; distracted her male friend while doing so; he's not paying attention because he's looking at the pretty lights too; hits the car in front of them who may have slowed down to look at all the shiny; impact causes the air bag to pop while she's turned with her arm towards the front of the car which results in her doing the chicken dance.

Now you know the answer to the riddle of why did the chicken cross the road?
:arrowd: B/S/T Threads :arrowd:
[FS] N/A
[WTB] N/A

price error
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2006
2056 posts
348 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
I just don't understand why the car in front slowed down so much to cause this situation. Did they look at the pretty lights and slow down to look at it? causing the car behind them to unexpectedly not react in time.. I really don't get it
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
1599 posts
631 upvotes
Toronto
I gotta say, that was pretty hilarious how the girl just ran out into a live lane to get to the shoulder. She's lucky there wasn't another car driving full steam ahead.

I never understand why people feel the need to jump out of a car with her hands covering her face once they've been involved in an accident. Stay in your car, assess the situation. Often times the inside of your car is the safest place to be after an accident especially on a highway. These knee jerk reactions jumping out of the car are exactly how further "accidents" happen.
Aug 10, 2015
345 posts
270 upvotes
Toronto
Now imagine a semi going 110km/h was in that far right lane...
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Doin' it for the vine
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2003
8455 posts
2000 upvotes
she got punched in the face by the air bag, while being pushed from behind due to the other car sliding into them, follow through with shtloads of pain and panic...and that happens i suppose.
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
21392 posts
23734 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Buggy166 wrote: she got punched in the face by the air bag, while being pushed from behind due to the other car sliding into them, follow through with shtloads of pain and panic...and that happens i suppose.
You must be watching a different video, since the BMW was never hit from behind. BMW rear ended the other car far off to the right...
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
3260 posts
909 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
Drive safe everyone!!
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
Nov 20, 2014
521 posts
170 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
Buggy166 wrote: she got punched in the face by the air bag, while being pushed from behind due to the other car sliding into them, follow through with shtloads of pain and panic...and that happens i suppose.
Adrenaline kicking in, you probably won't even realize the pain.