Site Comments & Suggestions

Account Password always locked out?

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2020 6:15 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2005
16565 posts
2283 upvotes

Account Password always locked out?

Why is my account password always locked out - I need to continually reset my password each time I log in?
5 replies
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
14150 posts
26571 upvotes
Scarborough
What error message are you seeing when you're locked out? Are you 100% sure you're using the correct password each time this happens?
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18348 posts
26138 upvotes
ONTARIO
I have the same issue with chrome on android. Not sure why, but it always fails and tells me the details are incorrect.
My user details are saved with Google, so it autofill in for me. I know I'm not putting in the wrong info.
Logging in the same way through Firefox on android or through chrome on my desktop pc works fine with the same autofilled details though!
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
14150 posts
26571 upvotes
Scarborough
BobSagget wrote: I have the same issue with chrome on android. Not sure why, but it always fails and tells me the details are incorrect.
My user details are saved with Google, so it autofill in for me. I know I'm not putting in the wrong info.
Logging in the same way through Firefox on android or through chrome on my desktop pc works fine with the same autofilled details though!
If you manually type in your password into Chrome on Android does it still fail to log you in?
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18348 posts
26138 upvotes
ONTARIO
TomRFD wrote: If you manually type in your password into Chrome on Android does it still fail to log you in?
Still fails when I manually type it out in Chrome for Android. Always says username or password incorrect. Like I said, it's so strange though since there's no problems in Chrome on my desktop PC or even Firefox on Android.
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
14150 posts
26571 upvotes
Scarborough
BobSagget wrote: Still fails when I manually type it out in Chrome for Android. Always says username or password incorrect. Like I said, it's so strange though since there's no problems in Chrome on my desktop PC or even Firefox on Android.
That's odd that it only fails in one specific scenario. I'll run it by the dev team but I don't think they'll be able to figure it out unless they can replicate the problem themselves.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].

Top