Feb 16, 2005
870 posts
61 upvotes
Calgary

Acronis True Image 40% off

Savings:
40%
http://www.acronis.com/en-us/personal/t ... omparison/

This is one of the better backup software that I have used over the years. I notice on the unlimited version that the sale price is going to stay when you renew the next year and you get the latest versions. I do believe that their refresh happens in september. $169 seems like a reasonable price for unlimited (3tb fair use) backups on 3 computers in the cloud.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
2470 posts
1162 upvotes
Cellphone Tower
is the 99 dollars a lifetime price? you pay once and you get all the updates for free? how does that work with that package?

Never mind, annual subscription.

P.S. I wonder if you will get a free upgrade so that you can use this with Windows 10.
Place Your Ad Here
Jun 11, 2012
180 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
My interpretation is $99/per year (annual subscription) with unlimited data storage. The subscription will allow you free lifetime upgrade to new software.
Banned
Dec 8, 2014
11 posts
3 upvotes
Westmount, QC
You are paying for a service, not software.

If they release a new version, you'll always be able to install it. This is the purpose of SaaS.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1254 posts
155 upvotes
I'm no guru and the last time I changed drive, a WD drive, I used for FREE :

Acronis True Image WD Edition Software

LINK HERE
[OP]
Feb 16, 2005
870 posts
61 upvotes
Calgary
Bandco wrote: I'm no guru and the last time I changed drive, a WD drive, I used for FREE :

Acronis True Image WD Edition Software

LINK HERE
The free versions while good for migrating hard drives or one time backups are cut down and missing incremental backups as well as scheduling i believe.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2012 upvotes
Fernando Poo
I fell for one of their deals once, never again.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)