Automotive

Acura OEM Accessories

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2020 11:46 am
Nov 17, 2019
18 posts
4 upvotes

Acura OEM Accessories

Anyone know a reliable seller of OEM accessories for Acura, that is not a dealer? The US has a lot of cheap ones, but they either don't ship to Canada or taxes + shipping are too prohibitive. Thank you!
3 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2017
1294 posts
1241 upvotes
Seems to be like this for all the brands half price or less in USD with free or low cost shipping within the states.

Mazda 3 OEM brake pads are something like $160 per axle just for the pads on practically an economy car.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
1668 posts
215 upvotes
Toronto
Hidrosmen wrote: Anyone know a reliable seller of OEM accessories for Acura, that is not a dealer? The US has a lot of cheap ones, but they either don't ship to Canada or taxes + shipping are too prohibitive. Thank you!
I know what you mean, I bought a small part from my Acura dealership at $33, but the same part was only one third of the cost (in USD) through a US Acura dealer.

You'll either have to bite the bullet and pay the Canadian prices or purchase using a mail forwarding service's US address who will then import the part to you in Canada.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2007
5522 posts
3051 upvotes
GTA
When I had an Acura back in the day I purchased all of my OEM parts from a site called handa.com and after it was all said and done it was still significantly less expensive than going to a dealer here. I'm sure there are plenty of places like that now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)