• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2017 11:31 pm
[OP]
Oct 12, 2014
910 posts
162 upvotes
Ajax

Acura TSX - Compliance Bushings and Stabilizer Links

I did a Tire Alignment at the Acura dealer and they recommended that I replace the following:

1. Front Compliance Bushings
2. Front Stabilizer Links
3. Rear Stabilizer Bushings

Anyone recommend a place other than the dealer where I can get this replaced without paying a crazy amount labour? Thanks!
3 replies
[OP]
Oct 12, 2014
910 posts
162 upvotes
Ajax
Anyone know what signs I will see when the bushings and links go really bad and need to be replaced right away?

Right now I am not noticing anything, however I was just told by Acura that they are wearing out and need to be replaced.
Feb 7, 2017
181 posts
221 upvotes
Compliance bushings will make a huge improvement in the ride quality i noticed on my TL they are part of the suspension and once you change them steering will feel better and also going over bumps will feel better as they absorb imperfections on the road. Stick with OEM bushings because everything aftermarket is garbage unless you upgrade to performance bushings.

Both will make noises going over rough pavement. Ride will be poor and handling will not be as sharp. Replacing these will make a noticeable difference in the ride quality. The OEM bushings make it to 160k for me before needed changing