Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
London Drugs

Adams Peanut Butter for $1.49 a jar after Checkout51 rebate

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2022 3:50 pm
Nov 4, 2003
701 posts
96 upvotes
Just wanted to say thanks! C51 accepted the packing receipt, even though it didn't have the pricing.
Dec 18, 2019
43 posts
79 upvotes
Got 5 jars, and then when I got home, I found out the BB date is May 2022. I should have checked the date before buying them lol
Dec 18, 2019
43 posts
79 upvotes
VanCityUser wrote: You should be able to exchange them at London Drugs within 15 days or 30 if you are an LDExtras member. Just wait till they re-stock and exchange it :)
I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2012
1071 posts
226 upvotes
I am just wondering how checkout 51 earn money on that. When we buy the items, claimed the money from checkout 51. Where are they going to get those money back? From the store which we buy from? When they pay us $1.50 , they have to get back more than that in order to earn. Still don't understand how do those cash back rebates work.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2022
1048 posts
1395 upvotes
For anyone in BC and Alberta (?), and if you missed out on this sale from London Drugs- Nesters Market has Adams Peanut Butter (500grams) for the same price as this LD deal, $2.99. You should also be able to price match at your local London Drugs or Real Canadian Superstore with limits of 1 and 4 respectively.

My checkout51 offers still include the Adams PB until 16th March 11:59pm for a $1.5 rebate, bringing the cost down to $1.49 per jar.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)