Add dollar tree dollar store tags like the Dollarama tag

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2021 2:32 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1836 posts
279 upvotes

Add dollar tree dollar store tags like the Dollarama tag

Maybe create a dollar store "mega tag" -- not the regular dollar store tag that the original poster and other can add -- for all non-Dollarama dollar stores including dollar tree.
6 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18224 posts
36610 upvotes
Scarborough
We can definitely add Dollar Tree to our list of supported retailers. As far as adding a "catch all" dollar store style filter, that's not something we currently support but it's something we can look into.

In the future we're hoping to add the ability to create custom tabs in Hot Deals which each user could personalize. One use case would be to add all "dollar store" retailers under that filter.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1836 posts
279 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: We can definitely add Dollar Tree to our list of supported retailers. As far as adding a "catch all" dollar store style filter, that's not something we currently support but it's something we can look into.

In the future we're hoping to add the ability to create custom tabs in Hot Deals which each user could personalize. One use case would be to add all "dollar store" retailers under that filter.
May you explain the contents of "support" in the phrase, "supported retailers," and clause, "that's not something we currently support" ?
At this moment, if you the RFD will add retailer only custom tabs which each user could personalize, I think it will be a good idea which each user can add with checkmarks
https://www.freeiconspng.com/img/14166
one -- dollarama, two -- dollarama and dollar store, numerous --- all dollar store style retailers, and other retailers in the personalize list.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18224 posts
36610 upvotes
Scarborough
retailers.png

In the above example, Costco and Shaw are supported retailers and Auctionmaxx is not. A supported retailer is linked to a specific "dealer" in our system and you can do things like click on them to show only deals from that retailer.

Dollar Tree isn't supported right now, but I'll add them in soon.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1836 posts
279 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: A supported retailer is linked to a specific "dealer" in our system and you can do things like click on them to show only deals from that retailer.
Thank TomRFD for the explanation about "supported retailer." IMHO, add a personalized list of custom, retailer only tabs would be better: whether DollarTree is not important...
If the post or comment helps or delights you, please CLICK that LIKE BUTTON!
Meiji: Ambassador Swanbeck, I have concluded that your treaty is NOT in the best interests of my people. So sorry, but you may not.
Swanbeck: This is an outrage!
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16787 posts
12570 upvotes
Markham
TomRFD wrote: retailers.png

In the above example, Costco and Shaw are supported retailers and Auctionmaxx is not. A supported retailer is linked to a specific "dealer" in our system and you can do things like click on them to show only deals from that retailer.

Does "supported retailers" mean they have some level of business deals with RFD or simply someone put them in a database?
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18224 posts
36610 upvotes
Scarborough
smartie wrote: Does "supported retailers" mean they have some level of business deals with RFD or simply someone put them in a database?
In our database and frequently used in the forums. We don't usually add one-offs in, but we will once we see multiple deals from that retailer show up.