Added to Inventory for CRA

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2017 12:01 pm
[OP]
Aug 1, 2017
3 posts

Added to Inventory for CRA

Hello everyone

I have just been notified that my application to Canada Revenue Agency has been added to the inventory pool. Is this a step forward? Or do they add every application to the pool?

Any response would be greatly appreciated.
6 replies
Jun 4, 2015
44 posts
15 upvotes
It just means that your application and name have been added to a list. What they do is they take groups of names from that list and start the process, which mostly likely be linguistics or knowledge testing. Not every application is accepted, it depends on the screening answers you supplied.

They keep going down the list until everyone is called or the positions are filled. Keep apply elsewhere it can take awhile to hear back because you don't where you are on the list. You can be number 10 or number 150, you just never know
Dec 28, 2008
31 posts
6 upvotes
Jeff36 wrote: Do they put every application on the list?
If you haven't written any tests or had an interview, then I believe you've only passed the initial screening.
[OP]
Aug 1, 2017
3 posts
anamal wrote: If you haven't written any tests or had an interview, then I believe you've only passed the initial screening.
I am aware of that. All I'm asking is whether or not I have survived a culling of the herd, or if every application gets put on the list.
Nov 13, 2015
50 posts
16 upvotes
Pitt Meadows, BC
If you meet all of the essential qualifications(ie demonstrate how you meet them in the screen questions/cover letter/CV), then yes. Helps if you actually post the poster so I can provide you more details.
Sep 20, 2017
4 posts
Jeff36 wrote: Hello everyone

I have just been notified that my application to Canada Revenue Agency has been added to the inventory pool. Is this a step forward? Or do they add every application to the pool?

Any response would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, Just wondering which position you applied for? and requisition #? I have been to testing, interview and they called my references as well but my status still in process.