Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Additional tickets released for Canada vs Panama Oct 13 BMO Field

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2021 12:24 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2006
3909 posts
295 upvotes
Caledon

Additional tickets released for Canada vs Panama Oct 13 BMO Field

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 13, 2021
Police Cars Revolving Light#CANMNT Capacity UpdatePolice Cars Revolving Light

In accordance with updates to Ontario Public Health Measures, additional tickets are now available for the massive #CANMNT v Panama #WCQ22 match on 13 October.

This was previous sold out. Here is a chance to support the boys as they try to qualify for the World Cup.

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10005B27BA1513E2
12 replies
May 12, 2010
91 posts
84 upvotes
Awesome. It was sold out when I previously looked

Huge game
Oct 17, 2013
969 posts
716 upvotes
We have a group of 10 going... We need three points!!!
Apr 18, 2017
706 posts
350 upvotes
Poland
Thanks OP for posting this. If you join the Voyageurs supporters group ($20), you can get $30 seats in the supporters section. You'll be standing the entire game, singing and screaming till your throat's hoarse, but I wouldn't have any other seat at BMO! Please ignore this post if you're a Panamanian supporter though!

This is one of the biggest games that the CMNT has ever played.

To those who've never gone to a soccer game, just go. It's a great atmosphere!
Jul 16, 2019
415 posts
808 upvotes
xxxronjames wrote: Thanks OP for posting this. If you join the Voyageurs supporters group ($20), you can get $30 seats in the supporters section. You'll be standing the entire game, singing and screaming till your throat's hoarse, but I wouldn't have any other seat at BMO! Please ignore this post if you're a Panamanian supporter though!

Always wondered about this. Thanks!!!
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2006
3909 posts
295 upvotes
Caledon
My 12 year old is vaccinated. The requirements on the website seem to be the vaccine certificate and an ID. Because he is young his health card doesn't have a picture on it.

I am hoping this won't cause any issues tomorrow? Any one with a young kid that have attended an MLSE event?
Feb 10, 2012
151 posts
350 upvotes
Ontario
As an aside: I've got 2 tickets in the supporters section (section 116, row 19) that I'm looking to sell at or below cost (really just don't want them to go to waste). Offering them for $25 each OBO.

If you're interested please DM :)

Super important game for Canada considering we're neck and neck with Panama who are coming off a big win over the US.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2006
3909 posts
295 upvotes
Caledon
kcotoulas wrote: My 12 year old is vaccinated. The requirements on the website seem to be the vaccine certificate and an ID. Because he is young his health card doesn't have a picture on it.

I am hoping this won't cause any issues tomorrow? Any one with a young kid that have attended an MLSE event?
Looks like a health card is all that is needed, since they verify the health card number on the vaccination passport.

Looks like at least 25000 people tonight, ticketmaster looks almost sold out. Gonna be so much fun and a great atmosphere in Toronto finally.

Let's Go Canada
Dec 25, 2015
943 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto, ON
good sir thank you for your efforts!!
Apr 10, 2016
44 posts
17 upvotes
Any suggestions to pick up last minute merchandise in Oakville/Mississauga?
Sep 13, 2003
523 posts
74 upvotes
xxxronjames wrote: Thanks OP for posting this. If you join the Voyageurs supporters group ($20), you can get $30 seats in the supporters section. You'll be standing the entire game, singing and screaming till your throat's hoarse, but I wouldn't have any other seat at BMO! Please ignore this post if you're a Panamanian supporter though!

And they are giving out the membership packages (t shirt etc) at the pre match.
Saga Boy - D Star Boy Crew